Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Al Murray in Geneva

Had a great time and thanks to all those who turned up. 

For anyone interested, he is also doing two gigs tonight and tomorrow in Basel so I'd recommend anyone who would like to see him goes as it was excellent. 

http://www.ticketcorner.ch/tickets-al-murray.html?affiliate=TCS&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=883979&xtcr=1&xtmc=murray 

Cheers,

Rich

The text you are quoting:

Had a great time and thanks to all those who turned up. 

For anyone interested, he is also doing two gigs tonight and tomorrow in Basel so I'd recommend anyone who would like to see him goes as it was excellent. 

http://www.ticketcorner.ch/tickets-al-murray.html?affiliate=TCS&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=883979&xtcr=1&xtmc=murray 

Cheers,

Rich

RichJun 6, 2013 @ 11:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1546 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Al Murray in Geneva
Post 1

Thanks for organising this. I had a great night out, would have loved to stay a bit longer.

I've never seen Al Murray before. I told my friends in Australia that it was like two hours with the most misogynistic, racist, bigoted, opionated friend you have! Some of it was close to the bone, but then that is always the mark of great comedy.

The text you are quoting:

Thanks for organising this. I had a great night out, would have loved to stay a bit longer.

I've never seen Al Murray before. I told my friends in Australia that it was like two hours with the most misogynistic, racist, bigoted, opionated friend you have! Some of it was close to the bone, but then that is always the mark of great comedy.

Anura S, Jun 6, 2013 @ 14:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1546 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form