Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Backgammon!

Thanks, Rich for organizing the backgammon evening. It was lots of fun and met some very interesting folks.  I also had an excellent backgammon lesson from the café owner.

Looking forward to the next one!

The text you are quoting:

Thanks, Rich for organizing the backgammon evening. It was lots of fun and met some very interesting folks.  I also had an excellent backgammon lesson from the café owner.

Looking forward to the next one!

TranslatorAug 16, 2011 @ 23:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 1613 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Backgammon!
Post 1

Yeah, it was a very pleasant evening. Can't wait for the next one...

Yeah, it was a very pleasant evening. Can't wait for the next one...

Sinan, Aug 16, 2011 @ 23:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Rich,

great event, thanks for organizing it; looking forward to the next one.

Hey Rich,

great event, thanks for organizing it; looking forward to the next one.

Bazza, Aug 16, 2011 @ 23:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Many thanks to all of you who were able to come last night and for making it a really enjoyable evening (apart from being roundly thrashed by Maria, Sinan and Dardane! Smile

For those of you who weren't able to make it, the next one will be in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again and see you soon.

Rich

Many thanks to all of you who were able to come last night and for making it a really enjoyable evening (apart from being roundly thrashed by Maria, Sinan and Dardane! Smile

For those of you who weren't able to make it, the next one will be in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again and see you soon.

Rich

Rich, Aug 17, 2011 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks for organising :) I had a great time and im soooo looking forward to the next one :)

Thanks for organising :) I had a great time and im soooo looking forward to the next one :)

Maria_, Aug 17, 2011 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

it was good time - had to go early due to work the following day and just feeling rough.

to the people that didnt turn up because of lack of boards (WTF?)....as backgammon is a pretty quick game some people do take a time out...so more people than boards is not necessarily a problem

anyway Rich thanks for setting it up

it was good time - had to go early due to work the following day and just feeling rough.

to the people that didnt turn up because of lack of boards (WTF?)....as backgammon is a pretty quick game some people do take a time out...so more people than boards is not necessarily a problem

anyway Rich thanks for setting it up

leo tincrowdor, Aug 17, 2011 @ 13:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Thanks for organising Rich! Next time it will be my turn to thrash you Tongue out

Thanks for organising Rich! Next time it will be my turn to thrash you Tongue out

Lannah, Aug 17, 2011 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello,

I am looking for places where to play backgammon in Zurich and came accross this thread. Is this gathering still taking place? I offer my place to set up a few games if there is more people interested...

Happy Xmas everyone

Hello,

I am looking for places where to play backgammon in Zurich and came accross this thread. Is this gathering still taking place? I offer my place to set up a few games if there is more people interested...

Happy Xmas everyone

Cristina m, Dec 19, 2011 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Cristina,

Yes this group still exists in Geneva for the time being but it would be great to have other groups in Swiss cities. I know the interest has been very high and I've been very busy during the last few weeks so with Christmas almost upon us, the next meeting will be very early next year.

Rich

Hi Cristina,

Yes this group still exists in Geneva for the time being but it would be great to have other groups in Swiss cities. I know the interest has been very high and I've been very busy during the last few weeks so with Christmas almost upon us, the next meeting will be very early next year.

Rich

Rich, Dec 19, 2011 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Cristina,

I'm interested in Backgammon in Zurich. I used to live in Geneva and went to the events arranged by Rich, it's very amusing and fun. I hope we can make something like it here in Zurich.

Hi Cristina,

I'm interested in Backgammon in Zurich. I used to live in Geneva and went to the events arranged by Rich, it's very amusing and fun. I hope we can make something like it here in Zurich.

Sinan, Dec 19, 2011 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 1613 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form