Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Cern Visit 18th June

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cern Visit 18th June

I'd like to thank Micheal D for the trip he organised and led on Saturday to CERN. I had been hoping to get to visit here while in Geneva but the visit he organised was beyond any of my expectations. I'm suprised and delighted in general by the willingness of people on glocals to share their time and knowledge. Michael was engaging and entertaining while explaining the projects they work on. I'm not sure I could explain anti matter now but I know I'd like to learn more and I won't forget this visit. Thanks for your time.

The text you are quoting:

I'd like to thank Micheal D for the trip he organised and led on Saturday to CERN. I had been hoping to get to visit here while in Geneva but the visit he organised was beyond any of my expectations. I'm suprised and delighted in general by the willingness of people on glocals to share their time and knowledge. Michael was engaging and entertaining while explaining the projects they work on. I'm not sure I could explain anti matter now but I know I'd like to learn more and I won't forget this visit. Thanks for your time.

Sheona GJun 21, 2011 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1233 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Cern Visit 18th June
Post 1

Thanks for starting this thread.

I would recommend this tour to everyone.  Michael D. is an excellent lecturer and his enthusiasm for his work is infectious. And given the nature and importance of his work there, it was all the more impressive that he gave up several hours on a Saturday to educate us about CERN.

Thanks again, Michael. 

The text you are quoting:

Thanks for starting this thread.

I would recommend this tour to everyone.  Michael D. is an excellent lecturer and his enthusiasm for his work is infectious. And given the nature and importance of his work there, it was all the more impressive that he gave up several hours on a Saturday to educate us about CERN.

Thanks again, Michael. 

Translator, Jul 4, 2011 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1233 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form