Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Chocholate and cheese tasting-see a nice town with a beautifull tower -Alien museum!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chocholate and cheese tasting-see a nice town with a beautifull tower -Alien museum!!!

Hi Girls and boys ;) I have a really cool plan to this saturday!! Lets go to visit the Cailler chocholate factory and the end you can eat chocholate as much as you can for free!! :) after go and visit a cheese factory wich is near there and after go to the nearest town Gruyéres wich is so so nice :) and there was amazing tower too and after that in the town so close there was a really famous museum HR Giger who made the aliens its so uniqe and interesting too!
So lets go!! :)
If somebody want to come by car and have some free seats that could be the best cuz by car easyest and cheaper then the train we could share the patrol money of corse! :)
Write me as soon as you can who wants to come? :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi Girls and boys ;) I have a really cool plan to this saturday!! Lets go to visit the Cailler chocholate factory and the end you can eat chocholate as much as you can for free!! :) after go and visit a cheese factory wich is near there and after go to the nearest town Gruyéres wich is so so nice :) and there was amazing tower too and after that in the town so close there was a really famous museum HR Giger who made the aliens its so uniqe and interesting too!
So lets go!! :)
If somebody want to come by car and have some free seats that could be the best cuz by car easyest and cheaper then the train we could share the patrol money of corse! :)
Write me as soon as you can who wants to come? :)

Viola CMar 20, 2012 @ 11:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1636 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Chocholate and cheese tasting-see a nice town with a beautifull tower -Alien museum!!!
Post 1

Hello,

I did it two years ago, this is really good and enjoyable and cheese in Gruyères is just fantastic. The Cailler factory is wonderful and after the visit the shop arrives.

Hello,

I did it two years ago, this is really good and enjoyable and cheese in Gruyères is just fantastic. The Cailler factory is wonderful and after the visit the shop arrives.

Valeriano Anibarro, Mar 21, 2012 @ 23:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Chocholate and cheese tasting-see a nice town with a beautifull tower -Alien museum!!!
Post 2

That sounds interresting, and I am quite a fan of Giger's work and lets not get into the love for Chocolate ;)

From Zurich it is about two and a half ours to get to Gruyeres though, thus the first train would get me there at 10:00 with the last train going back from there at 21:58 thus 10 hours to do that should be more than plenty.

If you are willing to have a Dutch guy along, yell (either here in the forum or PM if you want to know more about me) and we can see where to meet up.

That sounds interresting, and I am quite a fan of Giger's work and lets not get into the love for Chocolate ;)

From Zurich it is about two and a half ours to get to Gruyeres though, thus the first train would get me there at 10:00 with the last train going back from there at 21:58 thus 10 hours to do that should be more than plenty.

If you are willing to have a Dutch guy along, yell (either here in the forum or PM if you want to know more about me) and we can see where to meet up.

Jeroen M, Mar 23, 2012 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1636 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form