Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Comedy Night Geneva & New Glocals Comedy Group

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Comedy Night Geneva & New Glocals Comedy Group

I'd just like to thank everyone who came tonight. We had a really good group show up and I for one had a great time. 

I spoke with the guy who organises some of these events and suggested it could be a good idea to have a Glocals group to promote Comedy events throughout Switzerland. Given there are quite a few in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne it would be good to try to promote and co-ordinate these type of events.

Any thoughts on this? 

The text you are quoting:

I'd just like to thank everyone who came tonight. We had a really good group show up and I for one had a great time. 

I spoke with the guy who organises some of these events and suggested it could be a good idea to have a Glocals group to promote Comedy events throughout Switzerland. Given there are quite a few in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne it would be good to try to promote and co-ordinate these type of events.

Any thoughts on this? 

RichFeb 13, 2013 @ 23:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1453 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Comedy Night Geneva & New Glocals Comedy Group
Post 1

Hi Rich,

I've recently moved to Basel from London where theres a huge comedy scene.

I'm an amateur comedian and member of several comedy groups there.

this is one of my Gigs in edinburgh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTJjhqTwf4

I also run a little free comedy club in west london called Licence to Laugh where I get about half a dozen comics together once a month and put on a free show.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Licence-to-Laugh/191562550884980?fref=ts

I'm trying to see if theres anybody interested in doing that in basel/zurich, I can't do it by myself would need a few other comics to go in with me.

Hi Rich,

I've recently moved to Basel from London where theres a huge comedy scene.

I'm an amateur comedian and member of several comedy groups there.

this is one of my Gigs in edinburgh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTJjhqTwf4

I also run a little free comedy club in west london called Licence to Laugh where I get about half a dozen comics together once a month and put on a free show.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Licence-to-Laugh/191562550884980?fref=ts

I'm trying to see if theres anybody interested in doing that in basel/zurich, I can't do it by myself would need a few other comics to go in with me.

joe bains, Mar 5, 2013 @ 04:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The group "On the Piste" bring relatively well know comics to Geneva about 3 times a season. They also show in Megeve, Verbier, Chamonix I think.

When in Geneva the shows are in The Clubhouse. Ive been to the last 3 or 4 and theyre very good and entertaining.

i'd be happy to post next time CH reveal an event coming up.

The group "On the Piste" bring relatively well know comics to Geneva about 3 times a season. They also show in Megeve, Verbier, Chamonix I think.

When in Geneva the shows are in The Clubhouse. Ive been to the last 3 or 4 and theyre very good and entertaining.

i'd be happy to post next time CH reveal an event coming up.

Charlie, Mar 5, 2013 @ 09:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Just to let you know I've requested that Group Admin set up two separate comedy groups for Lausanne and Geneva to make it easier for Glocals members to reference points for comedy events in their area. Watch this space. Laughing

Just to let you know I've requested that Group Admin set up two separate comedy groups for Lausanne and Geneva to make it easier for Glocals members to reference points for comedy events in their area. Watch this space. Laughing

Rich, Mar 5, 2013 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Mar 5, 13 10:04

Okay. Just to let those of you who are interested know, two comedy group have now just been opened: Geneva and Lausanne. We'll start posting events tomorrow.

All the best,

Rich

Okay. Just to let those of you who are interested know, two comedy group have now just been opened: Geneva and Lausanne. We'll start posting events tomorrow.

All the best,

Rich

Rich, Mar 7, 2013 @ 17:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1453 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form