Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Geneva Polo Club Open Day - Thank You Pablo M

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva Polo Club Open Day - Thank You Pablo M

I attended the event organised by Pablo M, at Geneva Polo Club last Saturday.

I found it to be a very relaxed and informal atmosphere, very child friendly and a great opportunity to spend some quality time outdoors with the kids watching a sport played at a reasonably high standard without the exhorbitant costs one normally associates with "polo".

My kids loved the day, (the pony rides on minature ponies (my two year old was even taller than one of the ponies), the live band, the match, the picnic, the dancing) etc, and the guests I brought along also had a great time.

Bar prices were reasonable, CHF 25 for a bottle of wine, CHF 5 for beer, and the Asado BBQ offered lots of choice.

Thanks to Pablo M for bringing this to my attention... I woudl certainly attend the next one.

The weather held out and we stayed from 430pm till 10.30 pm...

The text you are quoting:

I attended the event organised by Pablo M, at Geneva Polo Club last Saturday.

I found it to be a very relaxed and informal atmosphere, very child friendly and a great opportunity to spend some quality time outdoors with the kids watching a sport played at a reasonably high standard without the exhorbitant costs one normally associates with "polo".

My kids loved the day, (the pony rides on minature ponies (my two year old was even taller than one of the ponies), the live band, the match, the picnic, the dancing) etc, and the guests I brought along also had a great time.

Bar prices were reasonable, CHF 25 for a bottle of wine, CHF 5 for beer, and the Asado BBQ offered lots of choice.

Thanks to Pablo M for bringing this to my attention... I woudl certainly attend the next one.

The weather held out and we stayed from 430pm till 10.30 pm...

CharlieMay 23, 2011 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1263 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1263 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form