Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > JUNE: Feed the Needy by Rob_M (minus Rob_M)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
JUNE: Feed the Needy by Rob_M (minus Rob_M)
Hi, I just wanted to say that the photos for this event is finally up.  It took me umpteen times to send the photos to the site, but it's now done.

It was my second time and once again enjoyed it very much, spending a way-too-early-a-morning (after a late night out the night before at JT's BBQ) shopping at Migro for the food (see photos of our shopping spree!), and then pushing the loaded carts in the streets to get back to the kitchen. 

This time I got to help out on the Apple Crumbles, which was really fun!! We even managed to finish early so sat around having a nice chat over tea while Chef Jackie was slaving and cooking in the kitchen.

It was sooo hot, that although eating outside afterwards was fun.. i recall getting quite sun burned! 

Thanks again Mr.Scientist for your yummy Blondies!

For those new members on Glocals, I hope you get a chance one day to experience this once a month event. It's really a fun, fast paced 4hrs. 

See you all soon...

The text you are quoting:
Hi, I just wanted to say that the photos for this event is finally up.  It took me umpteen times to send the photos to the site, but it's now done.

It was my second time and once again enjoyed it very much, spending a way-too-early-a-morning (after a late night out the night before at JT's BBQ) shopping at Migro for the food (see photos of our shopping spree!), and then pushing the loaded carts in the streets to get back to the kitchen. 

This time I got to help out on the Apple Crumbles, which was really fun!! We even managed to finish early so sat around having a nice chat over tea while Chef Jackie was slaving and cooking in the kitchen.

It was sooo hot, that although eating outside afterwards was fun.. i recall getting quite sun burned! 

Thanks again Mr.Scientist for your yummy Blondies!

For those new members on Glocals, I hope you get a chance one day to experience this once a month event. It's really a fun, fast paced 4hrs. 

See you all soon...
YouMeCoJul 4, 2008 @ 16:22

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1517 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: JUNE: Feed the Needy by Rob_M (minus Rob_M)
Post 1

Hello YouMeCo,

I am organizing a similar event for my team in Zurich with about 10 members. And I really like the idea of Feed the Needy in your post.

May I ask how did you organize it? how many people participate and how could you arrange the cooking place? Could you please let me know where I can find some photos of this event?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Kim

The text you are quoting:

Hello YouMeCo,

I am organizing a similar event for my team in Zurich with about 10 members. And I really like the idea of Feed the Needy in your post.

May I ask how did you organize it? how many people participate and how could you arrange the cooking place? Could you please let me know where I can find some photos of this event?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Kim

Pandora D, Aug 5, 2013 @ 09:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1517 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form