Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Lausanne Afterwork by jasper (81st) - Drink & Dance (1st Nov 2013)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lausanne Afterwork by jasper (81st) - Drink & Dance (1st Nov 2013)

Every month, Jasper organises a great night out for regulars and newcomers so we can catch up with old friends and make some new friends.

He puts in an enormous amount of effort (he's on the 81st "Jaspers"!!) and this week he managed to organise a great night of singing, dancing and tapas at Le Colony.  

All from his hospital bed.  Yes, Really.

So please give some consideration and RESPECT when you sign up. 

If you sign up, then you're effectively "catered for" (and the bar closed it to the public, especially for Jasper) then at least have the MANNERS to either turn up or sign out.

It's not rocket science.  

And don't tell me you don't have a smart phone, either.

Apologies for the sweary words, but it makes my blood boil and to the 18 men and 20 women who didn't bother to sign out or turn up - you're inconsiderate....

The text you are quoting:

Every month, Jasper organises a great night out for regulars and newcomers so we can catch up with old friends and make some new friends.

He puts in an enormous amount of effort (he's on the 81st "Jaspers"!!) and this week he managed to organise a great night of singing, dancing and tapas at Le Colony.  

All from his hospital bed.  Yes, Really.

So please give some consideration and RESPECT when you sign up. 

If you sign up, then you're effectively "catered for" (and the bar closed it to the public, especially for Jasper) then at least have the MANNERS to either turn up or sign out.

It's not rocket science.  

And don't tell me you don't have a smart phone, either.

Apologies for the sweary words, but it makes my blood boil and to the 18 men and 20 women who didn't bother to sign out or turn up - you're inconsiderate....

Carolyn CNov 3, 2013 @ 14:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1761 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1761 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form