Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Learning Photography Unplugged - 18th March 2012

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Learning Photography Unplugged - 18th March 2012

Hey guys!! 

Thanks so much for coming yesterday! It was great meeting you all and had fun conductuing the workshop. I hope you learned a lot and can now advance developing your own technical skills and your own artistic style. I'm pleased the group stayed together for the indoor shooting session and feel this worked well. I will send you the details for the location shooting on Sunday afternoon by e-mail. 

Please do post your reviews and suggestions / ideas, anything we could have improved etc. on this review forum. 

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday! 

Cheers. 

Oliver.

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys!! 

Thanks so much for coming yesterday! It was great meeting you all and had fun conductuing the workshop. I hope you learned a lot and can now advance developing your own technical skills and your own artistic style. I'm pleased the group stayed together for the indoor shooting session and feel this worked well. I will send you the details for the location shooting on Sunday afternoon by e-mail. 

Please do post your reviews and suggestions / ideas, anything we could have improved etc. on this review forum. 

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday! 

Cheers. 

Oliver.

oliverMar 19, 2012 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1282 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Learning Photography Unplugged - 18th March 2012
Post 1

This photography workshop has been a very fruitful experience to me and I would strongly recommend it to any chap feeling a bit complexed with his camera's complexity and even more to those geeks (a bit like me) who focus on technical aspect and restrict their creativity by doing so. I have been amazed by the quality of some shots that Oliver led us to take. I feel now very motivated to use my camera and to cover my walls with personnal images. Thanks Oliver!

One criticism though: there were way to many croissants available for breakfast...

This photography workshop has been a very fruitful experience to me and I would strongly recommend it to any chap feeling a bit complexed with his camera's complexity and even more to those geeks (a bit like me) who focus on technical aspect and restrict their creativity by doing so. I have been amazed by the quality of some shots that Oliver led us to take. I feel now very motivated to use my camera and to cover my walls with personnal images. Thanks Oliver!

One criticism though: there were way to many croissants available for breakfast...

Fred451, Mar 19, 2012 @ 15:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Excellent course - well prepared and well taught! Oliver also gave us a small handout, which I found very useful. Definitely worth attending if you want to quit  shooting in auto mode.

Excellent course - well prepared and well taught! Oliver also gave us a small handout, which I found very useful. Definitely worth attending if you want to quit  shooting in auto mode.

Matisse, Mar 19, 2012 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Great workshop, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get more out of his DSLR/ digital camera! Oliver has a simple and clear way of explaining the more technical aspects of your camera and his exercises were a lot of fun and effective at the same time. I got over my fear of pressing more than 2 buttons on my DSLR and will definitely make full use of my screen in the future :-)

Looking forward to the outdoor session of next week!

Great workshop, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get more out of his DSLR/ digital camera! Oliver has a simple and clear way of explaining the more technical aspects of your camera and his exercises were a lot of fun and effective at the same time. I got over my fear of pressing more than 2 buttons on my DSLR and will definitely make full use of my screen in the future :-)

Looking forward to the outdoor session of next week!

Marieke H, Mar 20, 2012 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1282 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form