Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > March Birthday Drinks for Charity

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
March Birthday Drinks for Charity

Thanks to the all my friends and friends of friends who joined us tonight!! was really wonderful to see so many of you.  Your friendship throughout these years despite the gap in time simply warms my heart, and is the real reason why I continue to come back as often as I can.

In addition, thanks to your generosity, a total of $250 (150chf + 20Euro + $50) has just been sent to the Red Cross Japan Relief Efforts towards helping those in need in northeastern Japan. In addition the cards that were signed by many will also be sent to the people of Fukushima through a non-profit organization.

Je vous remercie pour votre soutien.

I look forward to our next encounter. til then, enjoy the warm spring days ahead!

The text you are quoting:

Thanks to the all my friends and friends of friends who joined us tonight!! was really wonderful to see so many of you.  Your friendship throughout these years despite the gap in time simply warms my heart, and is the real reason why I continue to come back as often as I can.

In addition, thanks to your generosity, a total of $250 (150chf + 20Euro + $50) has just been sent to the Red Cross Japan Relief Efforts towards helping those in need in northeastern Japan. In addition the cards that were signed by many will also be sent to the people of Fukushima through a non-profit organization.

Je vous remercie pour votre soutien.

I look forward to our next encounter. til then, enjoy the warm spring days ahead!

YouMeCoMar 25, 2011 @ 01:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1078 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: March Birthday Drinks for Charity
Post 1

Hey, happy birthday and congrats on raising so much money! Its great to see that you care so much about these victims.

The text you are quoting:

Hey, happy birthday and congrats on raising so much money! Its great to see that you care so much about these victims.

Ariel R, Mar 25, 2011 @ 02:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1078 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form