Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > New Years Drink ln Lausanne Palace by jasper

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Years Drink ln Lausanne Palace by jasper

The ballroom Salle Richemond is a real gem in Lausanne and offered a fabulous setting for the 2011 New Years Drink (see the pictures to be posted soon).

The counting of the used name labels shows that in all we were more than 200 guests and I saw only happy faces which was a very warming and encouraging experience to start the year 2011. So thank you all for coming and contributing to the nice atmosphere.

Then many thanks to the "staff" that gave a helping hand with the registration and distribution of nametags  thus allowing me to wander around. This "staff" comprised Carolyn, SnapHappy, Karind and Elisabeth.

Finally, I'd love reading your comments and encouragements to go on with this series of monthly drinks, drinks that started 48 months ago.

and again all the best for this year ahead of us.

The text you are quoting:

The ballroom Salle Richemond is a real gem in Lausanne and offered a fabulous setting for the 2011 New Years Drink (see the pictures to be posted soon).

The counting of the used name labels shows that in all we were more than 200 guests and I saw only happy faces which was a very warming and encouraging experience to start the year 2011. So thank you all for coming and contributing to the nice atmosphere.

Then many thanks to the "staff" that gave a helping hand with the registration and distribution of nametags  thus allowing me to wander around. This "staff" comprised Carolyn, SnapHappy, Karind and Elisabeth.

Finally, I'd love reading your comments and encouragements to go on with this series of monthly drinks, drinks that started 48 months ago.

and again all the best for this year ahead of us.

jasperJan 8, 2011 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

15 Replies | 1522 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New Years Drink ln Lausanne Palace by jasper
Post 1

Happy new year Jasper, and congrats for a great first event! Over 200 people...wow!!!

Happy new year Jasper, and congrats for a great first event! Over 200 people...wow!!!

Nir Ofek, Jan 8, 2011 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Jasper

Lovely to see so many people, witness to the popularity of your 'Friday Drinks'!

Witness also to so many interesting and fun people who make Glocals what it is.

Thank you!

Wishing you, Jasper, and your family every happiness in 2011!

Jane

Dear Jasper

Lovely to see so many people, witness to the popularity of your 'Friday Drinks'!

Witness also to so many interesting and fun people who make Glocals what it is.

Thank you!

Wishing you, Jasper, and your family every happiness in 2011!

Jane

Ginger, Jan 8, 2011 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Jasper!

Thank you very much! It was indeed a wonderful evening! Your event is always the best to catch up with the people you haven't seen for a while and also welcome the newbies in town. I am very happy I met a whole bunch of very nice new people last night.

Keep it going! You're a star!!!

Wish you all the best for a New Year and lots of fun! Laughing

Hi Jasper!

Thank you very much! It was indeed a wonderful evening! Your event is always the best to catch up with the people you haven't seen for a while and also welcome the newbies in town. I am very happy I met a whole bunch of very nice new people last night.

Keep it going! You're a star!!!

Wish you all the best for a New Year and lots of fun! Laughing

Izzie, Jan 8, 2011 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks, Jasper - was a great event, good setting.. Met fun and interesting people!

Cheers, Gerrit

Thanks, Jasper - was a great event, good setting.. Met fun and interesting people!

Cheers, Gerrit

Gerrit S, Jan 8, 2011 @ 11:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

What a lovely evening.    A great setting to accomodate so many smiling faces.   

Thank you Jasper - for last evening, for past evenings and for the many more to come.   We love your Lausanne afterworks drinks.  

What a lovely evening.    A great setting to accomodate so many smiling faces.   

Thank you Jasper - for last evening, for past evenings and for the many more to come.   We love your Lausanne afterworks drinks.  

MarciaG, Jan 8, 2011 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

This First-Friday-of-the-Month tradition is always a wonderful occasion to meet lots of nice people in a friendly and warm atmosphere, even without this particular glamourous setting. Jasper, this great organisation and friendly presence are very much appreciated.

This First-Friday-of-the-Month tradition is always a wonderful occasion to meet lots of nice people in a friendly and warm atmosphere, even without this particular glamourous setting. Jasper, this great organisation and friendly presence are very much appreciated.

Elisabeth L, Jan 8, 2011 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Thank you to the organization team - you guys did a great job!

I am looking forward to seeing the photos and attending the next event! =)

Thank you to the organization team - you guys did a great job!

I am looking forward to seeing the photos and attending the next event! =)

Rakesh R, Jan 8, 2011 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

As I said right at the beginning when you posted the event - "Jasper - you're a legend!"  and your monthly drinks are getting a special following amongst a wonderful variety of glocals.  

We all love it that there's no discrimination, age, sex or otherwise.  Everyone truly IS welcome!!  "Jaspers Drinks" was my very first glocals experience and I enjoy every one like it was the first.

Thank you so much for another wonderful "Jaspers".  Delighted to be classed as "staff" and V. Honoured to be hosting Februarys! Come people, Come! :-) xx

As I said right at the beginning when you posted the event - "Jasper - you're a legend!"  and your monthly drinks are getting a special following amongst a wonderful variety of glocals.  

We all love it that there's no discrimination, age, sex or otherwise.  Everyone truly IS welcome!!  "Jaspers Drinks" was my very first glocals experience and I enjoy every one like it was the first.

Thank you so much for another wonderful "Jaspers".  Delighted to be classed as "staff" and V. Honoured to be hosting Februarys! Come people, Come! :-) xx

Carolyn C, Jan 8, 2011 @ 23:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Jasper,
It was a very nice first glocals event. Probably a good starting point to have an idea of the members part of the Lausanne group. Venue was great. Looking forward for the next one :)
Thanks a lot for organizing it, you re the man.

Best wishes for 2011 !!

Hi Jasper,
It was a very nice first glocals event. Probably a good starting point to have an idea of the members part of the Lausanne group. Venue was great. Looking forward for the next one :)
Thanks a lot for organizing it, you re the man.

Best wishes for 2011 !!

Patrick T, Jan 9, 2011 @ 14:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi Jasper,

Many thanks for your wonderful initiative!  And for all the hard work that you and your colleagues put in, to make this New Year's Cocktail a happy event for all!

All my best,

Evelyn

Hi Jasper,

Many thanks for your wonderful initiative!  And for all the hard work that you and your colleagues put in, to make this New Year's Cocktail a happy event for all!

All my best,

Evelyn

Evelyn K, Jan 9, 2011 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

It was my first glocals event and I loved it! I'm sure to be there next month! Right from the start I made new glocals friends. I'm not a beginner anymore!

Thanks Jasper for this great idea! If you need help another time you can call me too.

Regards and Happy New Year!

Silke B.

It was my first glocals event and I loved it! I'm sure to be there next month! Right from the start I made new glocals friends. I'm not a beginner anymore!

Thanks Jasper for this great idea! If you need help another time you can call me too.

Regards and Happy New Year!

Silke B.

Silke Bernard-Hamacher, Jan 9, 2011 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Jasper,

once again I had a great evening, met old friends and nice and interesting new people - so one of my resolutions for 2011: attend more frequently!

Thank you very much to you and the helping hands and have a wonderful year 2011!

Isa

Hi Jasper,

once again I had a great evening, met old friends and nice and interesting new people - so one of my resolutions for 2011: attend more frequently!

Thank you very much to you and the helping hands and have a wonderful year 2011!

Isa

Isa_G, Jan 9, 2011 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Jasper! The meeting was kind and friendly. The place was for Kings. You're the greatest organizer!

Hi Jasper! The meeting was kind and friendly. The place was for Kings. You're the greatest organizer!

Nguyen A., Jan 9, 2011 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Nguyen A., Jan 9, 2011 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Once more : THANKS, MERCI, BEDANKT !

and congratulations for your continuous organization and smile.

Marie-Pierre

Once more : THANKS, MERCI, BEDANKT !

and congratulations for your continuous organization and smile.

Marie-Pierre

Marie-Pierre, Jan 12, 2011 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
15 Replies | 1522 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form