Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > New Years Eve Party.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Years Eve Party.

A HUGE thank you to all of you who attended this party.

We really went in to this new year with a bang !! Smile

Thanks a MILLION to my photographer for the night, the fabulous Mariusz S, the photos really capture the night and are online now...

I look forward to seeing you all at future parties in 2013.

The text you are quoting:

A HUGE thank you to all of you who attended this party.

We really went in to this new year with a bang !! Smile

Thanks a MILLION to my photographer for the night, the fabulous Mariusz S, the photos really capture the night and are online now...

I look forward to seeing you all at future parties in 2013.

uktheturtleJan 2, 2013 @ 15:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1467 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New Years Eve Party.
Post 1

nononono thank YOU for being the wonderful host you always are

nononono thank YOU for being the wonderful host you always are

swisskiss, Jan 2, 2013 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New Years Eve Party.
Post 2

I got your message saying ‘please take a look at this forum post and feel free to add any comments’.

My positive feedback on the party is that: You made me feel welcome, Sarah-Jane (thanks!); 30 CHF was quite cheap entry to a private venue for New Year’s  Eve; the bar staff were friendly and efficient; the music was brilliant; the streamers , whistles etc. distributed at around midnight were a good idea and added to the fun atmosphere; the tapas were delicious (although I only got to taste 2 different types!).

My negative feedback on the party (for what it’s worth!) is: Grey Lounge is WAY TOO SMALL for +80 people!  I don’t mind being in a crowded space but, if Grey Lounge continue to want the business which they so well deserve, they seriously need to have staff on the door refusing entry when the bar has more than around 80 people (possibly even less) crowded in! Also, it was a shame to have such great music and no space in which to dance (apart from one little space around a table, which I couldn’t reach – I was too dizzy from a hangover to be able to contemplate standing on the bar!).

The party was definitely worth going to, though – I met nice people, and the whole thing was a really great way in which to end 2012 and start 2013. Happy New Year! Smile

I got your message saying ‘please take a look at this forum post and feel free to add any comments’.

My positive feedback on the party is that: You made me feel welcome, Sarah-Jane (thanks!); 30 CHF was quite cheap entry to a private venue for New Year’s  Eve; the bar staff were friendly and efficient; the music was brilliant; the streamers , whistles etc. distributed at around midnight were a good idea and added to the fun atmosphere; the tapas were delicious (although I only got to taste 2 different types!).

My negative feedback on the party (for what it’s worth!) is: Grey Lounge is WAY TOO SMALL for +80 people!  I don’t mind being in a crowded space but, if Grey Lounge continue to want the business which they so well deserve, they seriously need to have staff on the door refusing entry when the bar has more than around 80 people (possibly even less) crowded in! Also, it was a shame to have such great music and no space in which to dance (apart from one little space around a table, which I couldn’t reach – I was too dizzy from a hangover to be able to contemplate standing on the bar!).

The party was definitely worth going to, though – I met nice people, and the whole thing was a really great way in which to end 2012 and start 2013. Happy New Year! Smile

Armorel, Jan 2, 2013 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1467 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form