Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > New Years Eve Party, Vampire style !!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Years Eve Party, Vampire style !!

A HUGE thankyou to those of you who came to the party last night, was so great to welcome in the New Year with you all... and i was more than impressed with all your costumes !!!

Hope you had as much fun as we did ! My feet still hurt this afternoon from all the dancing !

Many, MANY thanks to David 'the legend' Papo for taking photographs throughout the night. You are a star David for coming from work to do that..you officially have now been named 'The Legend' - we look forward to seeing the gruesome, vampire selection of pics.

Wishing you all a fun year full of good fortune, much laughter, exciting travels and many parties ahead !

gif-Happy New Year

Your Hostess, Sarah-Jane :-)

The text you are quoting:

A HUGE thankyou to those of you who came to the party last night, was so great to welcome in the New Year with you all... and i was more than impressed with all your costumes !!!

Hope you had as much fun as we did ! My feet still hurt this afternoon from all the dancing !

Many, MANY thanks to David 'the legend' Papo for taking photographs throughout the night. You are a star David for coming from work to do that..you officially have now been named 'The Legend' - we look forward to seeing the gruesome, vampire selection of pics.

Wishing you all a fun year full of good fortune, much laughter, exciting travels and many parties ahead !

gif-Happy New Year

Your Hostess, Sarah-Jane :-)

uktheturtleJan 1, 2012 @ 16:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1560 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New Years Eve Party, Vampire style !!
Post 1

Great party... lol.. as usual I need two days to recover from your parties... lol... I'm like in the song of Taio Cruz.... hahahaha... 

Great party... lol.. as usual I need two days to recover from your parties... lol... I'm like in the song of Taio Cruz.... hahahaha... 

Angel_Gaby, Jan 1, 2012 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Nice party :) Thanx Sarah-Jane! :)

Nice party :) Thanx Sarah-Jane! :)

Aleksia S, Jan 1, 2012 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
What a night to remember, mana thanks and was a great event. Cheers Sarah Jane

Bye
Alex
What a night to remember, mana thanks and was a great event. Cheers Sarah Jane

Bye
Alex
Alexandre S, Jan 2, 2012 @ 09:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin