Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > PowerBar IronMan, 70.3km Rapperswil - Jona

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
PowerBar IronMan, 70.3km Rapperswil - Jona

CONGRATULATIONS to all my friends who crossed the finishing line in Rapperswil.

You all are 70.3km IronMan. Sooo proud of all of you!!!

Alex, Brita, Bertram, Charles, Emily, Eric, Tolga and Sandro – GREAT job!

Sandro you are my hero, you finished despite your injury…

I am really happy that I took up the initiative to go up to Rapperswil, and I’d like to thank Aude, Charles & Sonali for having shared the journey…and still laughingWink

Personally it was lovely to see my friends crossing the finishing line, seeing how happy everyone looked! You guys rock!!!

Thank you everyone, (my knee injury is over soon) and my spirit is back,  I’ll be crossing a finishing line next year inZurich,28th July 2013. The one good thing, there are not too many women in my age group…Smile

The text you are quoting:

CONGRATULATIONS to all my friends who crossed the finishing line in Rapperswil.

You all are 70.3km IronMan. Sooo proud of all of you!!!

Alex, Brita, Bertram, Charles, Emily, Eric, Tolga and Sandro – GREAT job!

Sandro you are my hero, you finished despite your injury…

I am really happy that I took up the initiative to go up to Rapperswil, and I’d like to thank Aude, Charles & Sonali for having shared the journey…and still laughingWink

Personally it was lovely to see my friends crossing the finishing line, seeing how happy everyone looked! You guys rock!!!

Thank you everyone, (my knee injury is over soon) and my spirit is back,  I’ll be crossing a finishing line next year inZurich,28th July 2013. The one good thing, there are not too many women in my age group…Smile

SWISSJun 4, 2012 @ 10:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1461 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1461 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form