Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > REVIEW: Werewolf game &buffet party of Sat. 27/4 The Night Menace (and the next time!?)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
REVIEW: Werewolf game &buffet party of Sat. 27/4 The Night Menace (and the next time!?)

Many thanks to the 14 participants of this event, and its wonderful and hospitable host Nyla.

Following the last time on 9/3 "Return of The Witch", this time "The Night Menace" was again such a great fun for all participants who were enthusiastic, funny, smart, convincing, confusing/confused and etc. in the game discussion.Laughing

The score marked 2-2 between Werewolves and Villagers - equal strength of the two sides although some villagers killed each other eliminating even the important village protectors with special powers (misbelieving each other), making Werewolves discreetly smile at it.Cool

Thanks to all participants' great dishes reflecting their cultural backgrounds, the World Buffet was really excellent (below, photos of some of them) with a plenty of booze. I believe, every participant enjoyed those rich delicacies.

We have already one proposed venue for the next event, kindly offered by one of the participants of yesterday's event. Should it be the case, the place will be outdoor, a nice private garden in Vernier, Geneva. So, it can take place in Summer, perhaps in June or July? And in this case, we’ll have BBQ and picnic (instead of a world buffet), starting from a lunch time and carry on until it gets dark, on Saturday or Sunday.

Those who participated, please feel free to post your review, and your comments/ideas about organising the next time.

Those who could not join the event yesterday also, please feel free to post your comment. Yesterday's participants can answer your question, too, I think.

Let's look forward to the next Werewolf game party "Attack of the Hunter" or whatever we may call it and whenever it may take place.

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Many thanks to the 14 participants of this event, and its wonderful and hospitable host Nyla.

Following the last time on 9/3 "Return of The Witch", this time "The Night Menace" was again such a great fun for all participants who were enthusiastic, funny, smart, convincing, confusing/confused and etc. in the game discussion.Laughing

The score marked 2-2 between Werewolves and Villagers - equal strength of the two sides although some villagers killed each other eliminating even the important village protectors with special powers (misbelieving each other), making Werewolves discreetly smile at it.Cool

Thanks to all participants' great dishes reflecting their cultural backgrounds, the World Buffet was really excellent (below, photos of some of them) with a plenty of booze. I believe, every participant enjoyed those rich delicacies.

We have already one proposed venue for the next event, kindly offered by one of the participants of yesterday's event. Should it be the case, the place will be outdoor, a nice private garden in Vernier, Geneva. So, it can take place in Summer, perhaps in June or July? And in this case, we’ll have BBQ and picnic (instead of a world buffet), starting from a lunch time and carry on until it gets dark, on Saturday or Sunday.

Those who participated, please feel free to post your review, and your comments/ideas about organising the next time.

Those who could not join the event yesterday also, please feel free to post your comment. Yesterday's participants can answer your question, too, I think.

Let's look forward to the next Werewolf game party "Attack of the Hunter" or whatever we may call it and whenever it may take place.

Thank you!

LiondiverApr 28, 2013 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1557 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: REVIEW: Werewolf game &buffet party of Sat. 27/4 The Night Menace (and the next time!?)
Post 1

It was super nice: great people, great food, great fun! Thanks to the host and the organizer: see you next time!

It was super nice: great people, great food, great fun! Thanks to the host and the organizer: see you next time!

Anaïs L, Apr 28, 2013 @ 20:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: REVIEW: Werewolf game &buffet party of Sat. 27/4 The Night Menace (and the next time!?)
Post 2

Very nice evening, wonderful people, good buffet and great game.

Looking forward for the next event. I will be for sure part of it :-)

Thanks also to the host and the organizer who both did great job.

Very nice evening, wonderful people, good buffet and great game.

Looking forward for the next event. I will be for sure part of it :-)

Thanks also to the host and the organizer who both did great job.

Loic S, Apr 28, 2013 @ 22:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

That was a great event! Thank you again Saint Kaz for organizing and Nyla for being such a great host! I had a wonderful time and I'm already looking forward to the next one, kindly proposed by Loic to welcome us :)

That was a great event! Thank you again Saint Kaz for organizing and Nyla for being such a great host! I had a wonderful time and I'm already looking forward to the next one, kindly proposed by Loic to welcome us :)

Denisa H, Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Same as above :) It was great and both Kaz and Nyla were more than perfect! Looking forward to the bbq at your place Loic!

Same as above :) It was great and both Kaz and Nyla were more than perfect! Looking forward to the bbq at your place Loic!

Olivier H, Apr 30, 2013 @ 00:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

This was a really great evening.  The game was lots of fun and the food and company were brilliant.  Thank you to Kaz and Nyla for all their hard work putting this together and running the evening. I can't wait for the next event!

This was a really great evening.  The game was lots of fun and the food and company were brilliant.  Thank you to Kaz and Nyla for all their hard work putting this together and running the evening. I can't wait for the next event!

Rhiannon George, Apr 30, 2013 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1557 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form