Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > REVIEW: Werewolf game &buffet party of Sat. 9/3 (and the next time!?)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
REVIEW: Werewolf game &buffet party of Sat. 9/3 (and the next time!?)

Many thanks to 14 participants of this event of Sat. 9 March.

Following the last time in Nov. 2010 "Werewolf Strikes Back", this time "The Return of the Witch" saw in the very last session of the evening, the villagers' wining. But Werewolves this time were again very strong and powerful.

It was indeed an explosively heating, exciting and entertaining fun party with this discussion game “Werewolf” and the excellent buffet of delicacies, food and drink in diversity that the participants brought with.

When I tried to take photos of the buffet, a lot had been consumed and not much left for a "nice viewable photo", so there is no photo of the buffet here, I'm afraid. But as you remember, Indian curry, Hungarian Goulash, Swiss roasted chicken, salad, Russian pickles, German salad, etc., etc. were all great. Sorry we forgot to consume the Russian caviar! I will try to keep it in the fridge until the next time... (if the yesterday’s host and I both can resist the appetite for it until then...) Undecided

Those who participated, please feel free to post your review, and your ideas of organising the next time of this event. We have already two offers of a venue for the next event from two participants of yesterday's event.

Those could not join the event yesterday also, please feel free to post your idea and question. Yesterday's participants can answer your question, I think.

Let's look forward to the next time, "The Phantom Menace" or whatever we may call it Cool

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Many thanks to 14 participants of this event of Sat. 9 March.

Following the last time in Nov. 2010 "Werewolf Strikes Back", this time "The Return of the Witch" saw in the very last session of the evening, the villagers' wining. But Werewolves this time were again very strong and powerful.

It was indeed an explosively heating, exciting and entertaining fun party with this discussion game “Werewolf” and the excellent buffet of delicacies, food and drink in diversity that the participants brought with.

When I tried to take photos of the buffet, a lot had been consumed and not much left for a "nice viewable photo", so there is no photo of the buffet here, I'm afraid. But as you remember, Indian curry, Hungarian Goulash, Swiss roasted chicken, salad, Russian pickles, German salad, etc., etc. were all great. Sorry we forgot to consume the Russian caviar! I will try to keep it in the fridge until the next time... (if the yesterday’s host and I both can resist the appetite for it until then...) Undecided

Those who participated, please feel free to post your review, and your ideas of organising the next time of this event. We have already two offers of a venue for the next event from two participants of yesterday's event.

Those could not join the event yesterday also, please feel free to post your idea and question. Yesterday's participants can answer your question, I think.

Let's look forward to the next time, "The Phantom Menace" or whatever we may call it Cool

Thank you!

LiondiverMar 10, 2013 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

16 Replies | 1557 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: REVIEW: Werewolf game &buffet party of Sat. 9/3 (and the next time!?)
Post 1

Thank you for organizing this wonderful activity ! And thanks to all the participants, the game was very funny and the buffet was delicious !

I had lots of fun and I'm looking forward to the next party !

Thank you for organizing this wonderful activity ! And thanks to all the participants, the game was very funny and the buffet was delicious !

I had lots of fun and I'm looking forward to the next party !

charles d, Mar 10, 2013 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you very much for a very fun night! Very nice people, very nice buffet and great discussions in the "village"! I was really happy in participating in this event, and look forward to the next round!

See you very soon I hope,

Thank you very much for a very fun night! Very nice people, very nice buffet and great discussions in the "village"! I was really happy in participating in this event, and look forward to the next round!

See you very soon I hope,

Anaïs L, Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Great evening.  Thanks Kaz for finally finding a way to get the villagers to win.  Thanks to our dear host also!  Hope to be there next time.

Great evening.  Thanks Kaz for finally finding a way to get the villagers to win.  Thanks to our dear host also!  Hope to be there next time.

glchoya, Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Was such a fun night, thoroughly enjoyed it and all the lovely food! Was good to see everyone getting completely mind-f***ed (me the most in fact) and i am filling my artillery with more ammunition for next time! definitely more fun than the average saturday night...interesting to see that everyone is listening to my (unintentional) wrong arguments in one of the pictures - advice is don't believe me, i am likely to be wrong! Thanks to Kaz and our very hospitable host for all the hard work....

Was such a fun night, thoroughly enjoyed it and all the lovely food! Was good to see everyone getting completely mind-f***ed (me the most in fact) and i am filling my artillery with more ammunition for next time! definitely more fun than the average saturday night...interesting to see that everyone is listening to my (unintentional) wrong arguments in one of the pictures - advice is don't believe me, i am likely to be wrong! Thanks to Kaz and our very hospitable host for all the hard work....

Nyla G, Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I had a very good time. I enjoyed the game, the food and the company of this group of players. thank to all the participants and special thanks to Kaz for organising it and to the host for his nice hospitality.

I had a very good time. I enjoyed the game, the food and the company of this group of players. thank to all the participants and special thanks to Kaz for organising it and to the host for his nice hospitality.

Betty Z, Mar 11, 2013 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

@Nyla: "...interesting to see that everyone is listening to my (unintentional) wrong arguments in one of the pictures - advice is don't believe me, i am likely to be wrong!(...)"

Thanks, Nyla, this is exactly why you are needed so much for this game event, again! Laughing Looking forward to the next time with this great contribution of yours to the event!

@Nyla: "...interesting to see that everyone is listening to my (unintentional) wrong arguments in one of the pictures - advice is don't believe me, i am likely to be wrong!(...)"

Thanks, Nyla, this is exactly why you are needed so much for this game event, again! Laughing Looking forward to the next time with this great contribution of yours to the event!

Liondiver, Mar 11, 2013 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

There has been a suggetion from some participants of the event.

The next time of this event, Saturday 23 March evening or some time in April (later)???

If we can have a good place (spacious enough for 14 persons and a buffet table) and participants, it is possible.

Any thought?

All the best! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

There has been a suggetion from some participants of the event.

The next time of this event, Saturday 23 March evening or some time in April (later)???

If we can have a good place (spacious enough for 14 persons and a buffet table) and participants, it is possible.

Any thought?

All the best! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Liondiver, Mar 11, 2013 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Thanks to Kaz and the other participants for organizing this fun event. I would suggest to keep a few weeks between games to keep it interesting.

Thanks to Kaz and the other participants for organizing this fun event. I would suggest to keep a few weeks between games to keep it interesting.

Wolfgang S, Mar 11, 2013 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Well, it seems that everybody enjoyed the evening and got along very well. The game was a great fun, as we've discussed with the remained after you left, it was the best game we had.

Thanks to everybody for bringing their lively company, and the food (special dedication for Nyla and her curry)

So, till next time, wish you all the best, TKA

Well, it seems that everybody enjoyed the evening and got along very well. The game was a great fun, as we've discussed with the remained after you left, it was the best game we had.

Thanks to everybody for bringing their lively company, and the food (special dedication for Nyla and her curry)

So, till next time, wish you all the best, TKA

Tomika, Mar 11, 2013 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

We have offers of a place for the next event, including an option for Saturday, 27 April (or the following Saturday). Anyone interested, please let me know which Saturday you would prefer and can attend, either here within the thread or by PM to me.

Thanks to some of the last event participants offering a place, we have the following options already:

Saturday: 23/3, 30/3, 27/4, or 4/5.

Grrr...

We have offers of a place for the next event, including an option for Saturday, 27 April (or the following Saturday). Anyone interested, please let me know which Saturday you would prefer and can attend, either here within the thread or by PM to me.

Thanks to some of the last event participants offering a place, we have the following options already:

Saturday: 23/3, 30/3, 27/4, or 4/5.

Grrr...

Liondiver, Mar 13, 2013 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

I vote for 27/4

I vote for 27/4

Wolfgang S, Mar 13, 2013 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

I'm available the 23/3 and 27/4

I'm available the 23/3 and 27/4

charles d, Mar 13, 2013 @ 22:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Every date is good for me so far, but 27/4 is great! And "far enough" to wait for the day and enjoy the game more!

Every date is good for me so far, but 27/4 is great! And "far enough" to wait for the day and enjoy the game more!

Anaïs L, Mar 14, 2013 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Great event indeed! This is an ideal game for a fun night with 10-15 people, and everyone was participating very actively. I'd certainly advise everyone to join next time.

As for next dates, I won't be in Geneva 23 or 30 march, the other days are still free I think. I'm afraid my room (10 m2) is too small to host though.

Great event indeed! This is an ideal game for a fun night with 10-15 people, and everyone was participating very actively. I'd certainly advise everyone to join next time.

As for next dates, I won't be in Geneva 23 or 30 march, the other days are still free I think. I'm afraid my room (10 m2) is too small to host though.

Bert Kramer, Mar 14, 2013 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Thanks a lot to all for your reviews and ideas for the next event.

It looks like Saturday 27 April is the choice.

I will double check with the place-offering host for the next time. And as far as the place is ensured, I wll post the next time event under "Things To Do" a couple of days before the day. Please check it out then! I will also send you MP notification of the posting, then.

All the best

Grrr....

Thanks a lot to all for your reviews and ideas for the next event.

It looks like Saturday 27 April is the choice.

I will double check with the place-offering host for the next time. And as far as the place is ensured, I wll post the next time event under "Things To Do" a couple of days before the day. Please check it out then! I will also send you MP notification of the posting, then.

All the best

Grrr....

Liondiver, Mar 15, 2013 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Sorry, I ment ".. will post the next time event ... a couple WEEKS before" the event day.

Cheers.

Sorry, I ment ".. will post the next time event ... a couple WEEKS before" the event day.

Cheers.

Liondiver, Mar 15, 2013 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
16 Replies | 1557 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form