Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Review of Photography Unplugged

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Review of Photography Unplugged
Hey all,
Attended Olivier O'Hanion's photography workshop this weekend which I highly recommend if you are a debutant to photography or have forgotten the concepts on how to take a good photo. Not only do you learn the technicals (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc.), but also how to appreciate photography. I'm no longer "a point and shoot guy" and feel that if I went to an art exhibit with photography I could appreciate it much more after the class.  I'm ready to step up now and invest in a good DSLR camera.  Thanks to Olivier and David for organizing this event!

Rick

The text you are quoting:
Hey all,
Attended Olivier O'Hanion's photography workshop this weekend which I highly recommend if you are a debutant to photography or have forgotten the concepts on how to take a good photo. Not only do you learn the technicals (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc.), but also how to appreciate photography. I'm no longer "a point and shoot guy" and feel that if I went to an art exhibit with photography I could appreciate it much more after the class.  I'm ready to step up now and invest in a good DSLR camera.  Thanks to Olivier and David for organizing this event!

Rick

pntbreakrickMar 12, 2012 @ 09:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1177 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1177 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form