Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Saturday Night Party - Sep'

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Saturday Night Party - Sep'

Well, well, well... it seems we were all ready for a party after the summer break Laughing 

Fantastic turnout !!  Rip roaring party..literally for some, trousers and all Tongue out

A huge thank you to my volunteer photographers, Glocals members, David B, Richardni and Yiannis... job very well done indeed..much appreciated ! can not wait to go through the pics..

I look forward to seeing you again at future Glocals events.. 

Your Hostess, Sarah-Jane.

Next party - October 15th Smile 

The text you are quoting:

Well, well, well... it seems we were all ready for a party after the summer break Laughing 

Fantastic turnout !!  Rip roaring party..literally for some, trousers and all Tongue out

A huge thank you to my volunteer photographers, Glocals members, David B, Richardni and Yiannis... job very well done indeed..much appreciated ! can not wait to go through the pics..

I look forward to seeing you again at future Glocals events.. 

Your Hostess, Sarah-Jane.

Next party - October 15th Smile 

uktheturtleSep 18, 2011 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1885 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Saturday Night Party - Sep'
Post 1

Girl, what a mega blast we had last night!!! im still recovering. thanx for the Great Party Sarah Jane. Bring on October the 15th!!

P.s. To the Irish Woman on Glocals: what happened to me Mojito??:-))

Girl, what a mega blast we had last night!!! im still recovering. thanx for the Great Party Sarah Jane. Bring on October the 15th!!

P.s. To the Irish Woman on Glocals: what happened to me Mojito??:-))

TonyMontana, Sep 19, 2011 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi there, party was nice : good location, nice people, nice idea of putting on tags with names (it breaks the ice, people talk to each other easily). We should also put the country of origin next time, it would be fun !

Just one 'lowlight', which is unfortunately key to success (for those who dance more than drink) : the DJ was not that great. The music can be better...  Playing music from different countries (latin, such as salsa hits, arabic, indian, etc, etc, etc, and of course, Brazilian, which is the best :-) could also be nice.

But above all, I think it's a great thing to organize those parties, bringing everyone together. I salute you !

Hi there, party was nice : good location, nice people, nice idea of putting on tags with names (it breaks the ice, people talk to each other easily). We should also put the country of origin next time, it would be fun !

Just one 'lowlight', which is unfortunately key to success (for those who dance more than drink) : the DJ was not that great. The music can be better...  Playing music from different countries (latin, such as salsa hits, arabic, indian, etc, etc, etc, and of course, Brazilian, which is the best :-) could also be nice.

But above all, I think it's a great thing to organize those parties, bringing everyone together. I salute you !

Adriana P, Sep 19, 2011 @ 00:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Well that was a cool party!, I'm having great time and fun there and I'm so ready for the next one! Wink

Well that was a cool party!, I'm having great time and fun there and I'm so ready for the next one! Wink

Diaz W, Sep 19, 2011 @ 00:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
That was a very cool party, we had so much fun,it really rocks and can't wait for the next party, thank you Sarah Jane you're a great hostess...just one more comment about the disc jockey the music rhythm is not good he should mix it up much more better next time..On top of that party was really make us grooving and we had opportunity to meet our old friends from the past events...:-)))
That was a very cool party, we had so much fun,it really rocks and can't wait for the next party, thank you Sarah Jane you're a great hostess...just one more comment about the disc jockey the music rhythm is not good he should mix it up much more better next time..On top of that party was really make us grooving and we had opportunity to meet our old friends from the past events...:-)))
Adelyn O, Sep 19, 2011 @ 06:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Nice Crowd, Nice Music, and a nice hostess that knows what shes doing, except we didnt see much of her at the dancefloor !!!  

really appreciated all the old school music pumping at the begining .. 

Nice Crowd, Nice Music, and a nice hostess that knows what shes doing, except we didnt see much of her at the dancefloor !!!  

really appreciated all the old school music pumping at the begining .. 

Suliman S, Sep 19, 2011 @ 09:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi,

thanks for organising ;) I liked it very  much! Cool idea with the names on shields. See you next time! I am looking forward to it!

Greets, Bianca

PS: I agree: maybe music can be little bit more mixed ;)

Hi,

thanks for organising ;) I liked it very  much! Cool idea with the names on shields. See you next time! I am looking forward to it!

Greets, Bianca

PS: I agree: maybe music can be little bit more mixed ;)

Bianca M, Sep 19, 2011 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Ah Sarah Jane, it's great to have you back :) 

Another top notch party - it's impossible not to have a good time (and too many drinks) when you're running the show! 

P.S. Tony - sorry :) will see you soon and make sure you get one!

Ah Sarah Jane, it's great to have you back :) 

Another top notch party - it's impossible not to have a good time (and too many drinks) when you're running the show! 

P.S. Tony - sorry :) will see you soon and make sure you get one!

Fionnuala O, Sep 19, 2011 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
Sep 19, 11 06:34

Adelyn O, Sep 19, 2011 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Thankyou to all of you for the wonderful feedback, it makes me extremely happy to hear you all had such a fun time !! Thanks for taking the time to add to this forum :-)

We have noted your comments about the music and will look into the DJ situation and see what we can do to improve it for you for the next party ;-)

Thankyou to all of you for the wonderful feedback, it makes me extremely happy to hear you all had such a fun time !! Thanks for taking the time to add to this forum :-)

We have noted your comments about the music and will look into the DJ situation and see what we can do to improve it for you for the next party ;-)

uktheturtle, Sep 21, 2011 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Sep 19, 11 00:11

The party was great thank you Sarah-jane!But I thought the music was great,we had oldies tracks and new !There was for sureee arabic ,indian,latin hits being played btw .Im surprised you missed that Adriana?Maybe you came at a later time....?

The party was great thank you Sarah-jane!But I thought the music was great,we had oldies tracks and new !There was for sureee arabic ,indian,latin hits being played btw .Im surprised you missed that Adriana?Maybe you came at a later time....?

Fifi Sugar, Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1885 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form