Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Saturday Xmas Cocktail Party - Dec 11

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Saturday Xmas Cocktail Party - Dec 11

Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou !! What a great night, all of you in such an exuberant festive christmas party mood ( maybe the free champagne helped a bit Tongue out )

A HUGE thankyou to my photographer for the evening, Glocals member Matthew B from Lausanne !! Those photos will be coming your way very soon and let me tell you, from the sneak peak i have had already, they will be worth the little wait Wink

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday break, i hope it brings you much joy.. Eat, drink and be merry all the way into 2012 !!

If you are around in Geneva for New Years Eve, then why not come and join more party madness !! Vampire style Laughing Details : http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/geneva/41071.htm

So..get the last days of work over with and have a very merry christmas !

See you next year ! Your Hostess, Sarah-Jane.

The text you are quoting:

Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou !! What a great night, all of you in such an exuberant festive christmas party mood ( maybe the free champagne helped a bit Tongue out )

A HUGE thankyou to my photographer for the evening, Glocals member Matthew B from Lausanne !! Those photos will be coming your way very soon and let me tell you, from the sneak peak i have had already, they will be worth the little wait Wink

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday break, i hope it brings you much joy.. Eat, drink and be merry all the way into 2012 !!

If you are around in Geneva for New Years Eve, then why not come and join more party madness !! Vampire style Laughing Details : http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/geneva/41071.htm

So..get the last days of work over with and have a very merry christmas !

See you next year ! Your Hostess, Sarah-Jane.

uktheturtleDec 18, 2011 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1732 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Saturday Xmas Cocktail Party - Dec 11
Post 1

many thanks for the event. bye

alex

many thanks for the event. bye

alex

Alexandre S, Dec 18, 2011 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Saturday Xmas Cocktail Party - Dec 11
Post 2

Thank you :-) Had a really good night, apologies for hassling you all for pics! But hope you all had as good a night as I did! 

600 pics to work through now, so bear with me ;-) 

Thank you :-) Had a really good night, apologies for hassling you all for pics! But hope you all had as good a night as I did! 

600 pics to work through now, so bear with me ;-) 

Matthew B, Dec 19, 2011 @ 19:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1732 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form