Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Spring Party 2009 - Reviews

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spring Party 2009 - Reviews

Wow! What a night! What a night! I'm still all high on the adrenaline & the energy...(-:

1400 people jumping up, drums beating, balloons flying, limbo happening, bunnies hopping, sax saxing, hands waving...and so much energy in the place! 

Big thanks to everyone who joined us, with a huge thanks to the Spring Bunnies who hopped around all night to make everyone feel good.

The pics will be up asap.

We'd LOVE to hear your feedback - what was good & what needs improving.

2 things we'll work on fixing for next year:

1. The long wait outside.

At the peak, a 200 meters queue formed outside, with a wait of 30 min to get in. 
Here's what we'll do next time to solve it:

- Open 6 (instead of 3) ticket selling points.

- Have barriers outside with ordered lines, so we can easily prioritise guests with invitations and spring clothes.

2. The HEAT!
With 1400 people jumping, it got to be a sauna inside.  Next year we'll try to rent a serious air-con system for the night. We wanted to do it this year, but didn't manage to. Can't promise we'll be able to do it next year, but we'll try hard. 

Thanks again to everyone who joined and trusted us - we'd love to hear your feedback,¨

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Wow! What a night! What a night! I'm still all high on the adrenaline & the energy...(-:

1400 people jumping up, drums beating, balloons flying, limbo happening, bunnies hopping, sax saxing, hands waving...and so much energy in the place! 

Big thanks to everyone who joined us, with a huge thanks to the Spring Bunnies who hopped around all night to make everyone feel good.

The pics will be up asap.

We'd LOVE to hear your feedback - what was good & what needs improving.

2 things we'll work on fixing for next year:

1. The long wait outside.

At the peak, a 200 meters queue formed outside, with a wait of 30 min to get in. 
Here's what we'll do next time to solve it:

- Open 6 (instead of 3) ticket selling points.

- Have barriers outside with ordered lines, so we can easily prioritise guests with invitations and spring clothes.

2. The HEAT!
With 1400 people jumping, it got to be a sauna inside.  Next year we'll try to rent a serious air-con system for the night. We wanted to do it this year, but didn't manage to. Can't promise we'll be able to do it next year, but we'll try hard. 

Thanks again to everyone who joined and trusted us - we'd love to hear your feedback,¨

Nir

Nir OfekApr 5, 2009 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

31 Replies | 6453 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Spring Party 2009 - Reviews
Post 1
Good Morning Geneva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun is shining

Spring is HERE

It's official  'cause we danced with Nir!

Nir, I'm better with gratitude than complaints so:

THANK YOU for inviting me to your marvelous party! I loved  shedding off the winter with friends and shaking it on the dancefloor. Enjoy some well deserved rest and NEXT time, you owe me a dance Mate!

Kisses and hugs with lots of jumping up and down excitedly,

Mary

Good Morning Geneva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun is shining

Spring is HERE

It's official  'cause we danced with Nir!

Nir, I'm better with gratitude than complaints so:

THANK YOU for inviting me to your marvelous party! I loved  shedding off the winter with friends and shaking it on the dancefloor. Enjoy some well deserved rest and NEXT time, you owe me a dance Mate!

Kisses and hugs with lots of jumping up and down excitedly,

Mary
MarmarK, Apr 5, 2009 @ 13:10

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Good morning everyone, I just want to thank you all for such a great party. I really enjoyed myself, it couldn't have been better. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Cheers,

David.
Good morning everyone, I just want to thank you all for such a great party. I really enjoyed myself, it couldn't have been better. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Cheers,

David.

DavidGomez, Apr 5, 2009 @ 13:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi every one. Last night was the best one, since we came here. Thanks all the people who managed this party specially Nir.

Hi every one. Last night was the best one, since we came here. Thanks all the people who managed this party specially Nir.
neda_javan, Apr 5, 2009 @ 13:57

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hello,

First ever Glocals/ Syndy party that I really enjoyed. Everybody was here to have fun and to party.

Heat.... but we know that next year will be better. As we're mostly people born in the 70's I reckon more music from the 70s / 80s would have been great.

Is this possible to have the other parties there, the place is AWESOME.

A little "bemol" is the cloackroom. They are not really friendly.

A high five to cleaners who did manage to clean the room during the party.... and what a mess. :D

Looking forward to the Summer party
Hello,

First ever Glocals/ Syndy party that I really enjoyed. Everybody was here to have fun and to party.

Heat.... but we know that next year will be better. As we're mostly people born in the 70's I reckon more music from the 70s / 80s would have been great.

Is this possible to have the other parties there, the place is AWESOME.

A little "bemol" is the cloackroom. They are not really friendly.

A high five to cleaners who did manage to clean the room during the party.... and what a mess. :D

Looking forward to the Summer party

Tartiflette, Apr 5, 2009 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
NIR ROCKS!!!! :)))

I really enjoyed to be bunny, would love to try again soon :)

NIR ROCKS!!!! :)))

I really enjoyed to be bunny, would love to try again soon :)
Onis, Apr 5, 2009 @ 14:52

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
AWEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!
AWEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!
Basel83, Apr 5, 2009 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Hiii!

First of all, Nir you are THE man! How you check and care about every single detail and guest, it was amazing seeing you in action.

Everything was great, the place, the music, i had a blast being a Spring Bunny and yes, i thought i was melting down but i'm sure you'll work it out in the next party.

Congrats for another successful event!

Hiii!

First of all, Nir you are THE man! How you check and care about every single detail and guest, it was amazing seeing you in action.

Everything was great, the place, the music, i had a blast being a Spring Bunny and yes, i thought i was melting down but i'm sure you'll work it out in the next party.

Congrats for another successful event!
mariselagf, Apr 5, 2009 @ 18:27

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
It was a really great party, and I had lots of fun being a bunny!!

A big thank you to Nir who was super, and to my bunny mates, you are all so cool :)

Definitely the best way to welcome the spring!!!
It was a really great party, and I had lots of fun being a bunny!!

A big thank you to Nir who was super, and to my bunny mates, you are all so cool :)

Definitely the best way to welcome the spring!!!
Pili, Apr 5, 2009 @ 22:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
Hi Nir,

You've heard it before, but I just want to say it once more: this party was awesome; loved the vibe, great crowd and a fantastic location!

So thanks everybody for this party, Nir thanks again for organising and inviting me; looking forward to the next one! (next week? ;))

Cheers

Thijs

Hi Nir,

You've heard it before, but I just want to say it once more: this party was awesome; loved the vibe, great crowd and a fantastic location!

So thanks everybody for this party, Nir thanks again for organising and inviting me; looking forward to the next one! (next week? ;))

Cheers

Thijs
twhoogenboom, Apr 5, 2009 @ 22:43

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
All:
Member 'twhoogenboom' (aka Thijs), who posted the previous post, is the sax player we had during the night...

Thijs:
Thanks mate, you were terrific!!! I received several emails from folks who spoke specificlly of how much they liked your beats. Dank u zeer!

Nir

All:
Member 'twhoogenboom' (aka Thijs), who posted the previous post, is the sax player we had during the night...

Thijs:
Thanks mate, you were terrific!!! I received several emails from folks who spoke specificlly of how much they liked your beats. Dank u zeer!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Apr 6, 2009 @ 01:31

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
What a great party! It had to be...My head was damaged in the morning...Excellent job of organization. It went off smoothly...Got pretty hot in there after awhile...Thank god I got there early to miss the queue...:-)
What a great party! It had to be...My head was damaged in the morning...Excellent job of organization. It went off smoothly...Got pretty hot in there after awhile...Thank god I got there early to miss the queue...:-)
pntbreakrick, Apr 6, 2009 @ 01:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12
great job my friend, terrific location, great party, and the sax idea (and the performance) was amazing. Looking forward to the beach parties:)
great job my friend, terrific location, great party, and the sax idea (and the performance) was amazing. Looking forward to the beach parties:)
Rasputin, Apr 6, 2009 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13
What a party!! What a venue!! What a BLAST!!!! :w00t:  This is probably the most awaited party of the year, when we at last kick-out winter! :D
Nir, you ROCK, as usual!! :cool:
I really loved the brazilian music band, and the sax player was excellent too!! 

Just a couple of comments: of course it was hot, but hey, what did you expect with 1400 crazy people? Not to mention the spring light outfits, he he... :P
It would be great if all (or most) smokers could go outside for their cigarette, I saw there was an access to a patio, good idea!
Music was good indeed, although slightly more 70's-80's would have been nice. Nir, please, some Daft Punk or Mano Negra would be awesome! :)

Can't wait to see the pics!!
What a party!! What a venue!! What a BLAST!!!! :w00t:  This is probably the most awaited party of the year, when we at last kick-out winter! :D
Nir, you ROCK, as usual!! :cool:
I really loved the brazilian music band, and the sax player was excellent too!! 

Just a couple of comments: of course it was hot, but hey, what did you expect with 1400 crazy people? Not to mention the spring light outfits, he he... :P
It would be great if all (or most) smokers could go outside for their cigarette, I saw there was an access to a patio, good idea!
Music was good indeed, although slightly more 70's-80's would have been nice. Nir, please, some Daft Punk or Mano Negra would be awesome! :)

Can't wait to see the pics!!
Laurianne, Apr 6, 2009 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14
What a paaaarty! :D

Nir! YOU DA MAN!

And that party was exactly what I needed!

We were so excited that when you had to close the doors we had -really had- to go to an after party!

I went to sleep at 6.30 a.m. slept a couple of hours and woke up fit, relaxed, excited and with no trace of a hangover!

Looking forward for the pictures. The video will follow as soon as I find time to edit.
What a paaaarty! :D

Nir! YOU DA MAN!

And that party was exactly what I needed!

We were so excited that when you had to close the doors we had -really had- to go to an after party!

I went to sleep at 6.30 a.m. slept a couple of hours and woke up fit, relaxed, excited and with no trace of a hangover!

Looking forward for the pictures. The video will follow as soon as I find time to edit.
Stef__Granny, Apr 6, 2009 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15
WHEN IS THE NEXT PARTY ... CAN'T WAIT ! ! !

It was great and warm ! ! ! and next time more SAX ! ! !

WHEN IS THE NEXT PARTY ... CAN'T WAIT ! ! !

It was great and warm ! ! ! and next time more SAX ! ! !
jock70, Apr 6, 2009 @ 17:16

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16
EXCELLENT party. Great venue, great music, and great people!

Thanks Nir and all.

Ern
EXCELLENT party. Great venue, great music, and great people!

Thanks Nir and all.

Ern
Rasta, Apr 6, 2009 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17
Hi Chief Bunny and "Nir-ry" Bunnies,

Thanks a lot for organizing and welcoming us so warmly at the 2009 edition of the Spring party.  Each year I just can't wait for this event, as it's the starting point of my come back in Geneva's night life. And this edition was particularly well organized and the ambience was particularly hot and happy.:hehe:

Special thanks to Nir who welcomes people so warmly that everybody feels unique. :cool:

As a typical French, I will raize one point where there is room for improvement :-). I'm very happy that parties are now non-smoking because I just cannot imagine the Pitoef Theater stuffed with smoke. But the smoking area kept spreading out and the fog was becoming thicker each hour. I understand that the door that leads to the backyard terrace was closed due to people being too noisy. In that case, we would have appreciated to get out of the Theatre and have a cigarette outside. I had the impression that if I'd get out, i'd no longer be able to enter the theatre again...was there a system with a stamp that would allow us to get in & out ?:unsure:

Hi Chief Bunny and "Nir-ry" Bunnies,

Thanks a lot for organizing and welcoming us so warmly at the 2009 edition of the Spring party.  Each year I just can't wait for this event, as it's the starting point of my come back in Geneva's night life. And this edition was particularly well organized and the ambience was particularly hot and happy.:hehe:

Special thanks to Nir who welcomes people so warmly that everybody feels unique. :cool:

As a typical French, I will raize one point where there is room for improvement :-). I'm very happy that parties are now non-smoking because I just cannot imagine the Pitoef Theater stuffed with smoke. But the smoking area kept spreading out and the fog was becoming thicker each hour. I understand that the door that leads to the backyard terrace was closed due to people being too noisy. In that case, we would have appreciated to get out of the Theatre and have a cigarette outside. I had the impression that if I'd get out, i'd no longer be able to enter the theatre again...was there a system with a stamp that would allow us to get in & out ?:unsure:
ChicChoc, Apr 6, 2009 @ 17:35

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18
great party, obviously. :D

but in order to be productive: still too hot but so much cooler than last year: remember they'd left the heating on! but you're onto that, so that's great. agree with the smoking and music comments, but i guess nobody will ever agree on the music... it was awesome to have a sax player around, though!

one other thing: Nir, it was really confusing that people were allowed on the stage at certain times and not at others. it seemed to me like you wanted some people on stage so as to get the others going, but as they already were, i'm not sure that was useful (and i know, cos i was up there the first time, and really, we probably looked very silly!). and then, when you wanted people off the stage, you had a hell of a time getting them to leave! maybe this would have been a good time to have a few security guys around to make the point clear so that you didn't have to do that?

but really, i had a blast! thanks again for all the hard work you put in! i'm just disappointed i never saw you dance - but then again, i'm guessing you didn't get around to it, or did you??? one day, you'll have to leave the organising to someone else!
great party, obviously. :D

but in order to be productive: still too hot but so much cooler than last year: remember they'd left the heating on! but you're onto that, so that's great. agree with the smoking and music comments, but i guess nobody will ever agree on the music... it was awesome to have a sax player around, though!

one other thing: Nir, it was really confusing that people were allowed on the stage at certain times and not at others. it seemed to me like you wanted some people on stage so as to get the others going, but as they already were, i'm not sure that was useful (and i know, cos i was up there the first time, and really, we probably looked very silly!). and then, when you wanted people off the stage, you had a hell of a time getting them to leave! maybe this would have been a good time to have a few security guys around to make the point clear so that you didn't have to do that?

but really, i had a blast! thanks again for all the hard work you put in! i'm just disappointed i never saw you dance - but then again, i'm guessing you didn't get around to it, or did you??? one day, you'll have to leave the organising to someone else!
Minda, Apr 6, 2009 @ 18:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19
Super!
Super!
kgb_, Apr 6, 2009 @ 19:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20
Some videos from the night, thanks to Catalin:

Limbo pro:

"Where are YOU from?":

Samba Band (Unidos Geneva) doing what they do:

Where do all these happy people hide when there isn't a glocals/Sindy party?

Some videos from the night, thanks to Catalin:

Limbo pro:

"Where are YOU from?":

Samba Band (Unidos Geneva) doing what they do:

Where do all these happy people hide when there isn't a glocals/Sindy party?

Nir Ofek, Apr 7, 2009 @ 08:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21
Took me 2 days to recover :) and here's my comment/feedback!

AMAZING Party as usual Nir. The Spring party is definetly my favourite Sindy party!We h ad a blast and since we managed to come quite early we didn't even have to queue :).

As a veteran (this was my 5th or 6th spring party!!!) I like the way certain things have become a classic: The samba group, the limbo etc. What I also like is the atmosphere, the music and the fact that there are 2 areas one with classic/popular party tunes and one with latin music. What I also love is that the party is smoke free, that the dress code is quite relax and of course the location and deco is always amazing.

Have to say that the theater has a much better Bar organizazion then other locations. 3 bars, even if they had differentiated offer, really helped avoiding a long queue (or maybe as a girl in a skimpy top I got served really quickly, this I cannot say). the Coat room was also quite efficient. Business like and all, but efficient :)

Few things that could be improved are of course the ventilation system (room temperature), but it was better then last year so ... kudos for the improvements. The 'smoking area' placement could still be improved, althou that is likely to be the most complex logistic problem known to man. I know that this is mostly due to the way the place is build, and I appreciate that the smoking area was kept clearly separated from the party area, but having a smoking area at the entrance of the place and near the main bar (aka the only bar that made long drinks) and the toilet was less then ideal. In an ideal world I'd have the smoking area at the back, so that non smokers doin't have to cross the smoke cloud to go anywhere, but if that's not possible maybe having one of the 'side' bars serving long drinks as well would be a good idea (so the only reason to be exposed to the smoke would be going to the ladies or leaving).

Apart from that what else ....not much, maybe you could give clear directions to the 'volunteers' at the entrance and also to the guest to what makes a spring outifit. Colors? Flowers? As I think one of the reason for the long queue outside was that this was nit really clear and there were cases of guests arguing their way into a cheaper entrance.

All in all, LOVED IT!!!!! LOVED IT, LOVED it.

V

Took me 2 days to recover :) and here's my comment/feedback!

AMAZING Party as usual Nir. The Spring party is definetly my favourite Sindy party!We h ad a blast and since we managed to come quite early we didn't even have to queue :).

As a veteran (this was my 5th or 6th spring party!!!) I like the way certain things have become a classic: The samba group, the limbo etc. What I also like is the atmosphere, the music and the fact that there are 2 areas one with classic/popular party tunes and one with latin music. What I also love is that the party is smoke free, that the dress code is quite relax and of course the location and deco is always amazing.

Have to say that the theater has a much better Bar organizazion then other locations. 3 bars, even if they had differentiated offer, really helped avoiding a long queue (or maybe as a girl in a skimpy top I got served really quickly, this I cannot say). the Coat room was also quite efficient. Business like and all, but efficient :)

Few things that could be improved are of course the ventilation system (room temperature), but it was better then last year so ... kudos for the improvements. The 'smoking area' placement could still be improved, althou that is likely to be the most complex logistic problem known to man. I know that this is mostly due to the way the place is build, and I appreciate that the smoking area was kept clearly separated from the party area, but having a smoking area at the entrance of the place and near the main bar (aka the only bar that made long drinks) and the toilet was less then ideal. In an ideal world I'd have the smoking area at the back, so that non smokers doin't have to cross the smoke cloud to go anywhere, but if that's not possible maybe having one of the 'side' bars serving long drinks as well would be a good idea (so the only reason to be exposed to the smoke would be going to the ladies or leaving).

Apart from that what else ....not much, maybe you could give clear directions to the 'volunteers' at the entrance and also to the guest to what makes a spring outifit. Colors? Flowers? As I think one of the reason for the long queue outside was that this was nit really clear and there were cases of guests arguing their way into a cheaper entrance.

All in all, LOVED IT!!!!! LOVED IT, LOVED it.

V
Hoiling, Apr 7, 2009 @ 13:36

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22
Hi there,

This was my first "spring party" and I really enjoyed it ! I appreciate there were two styles of music (I hate salsa, sorry), the drum band was amazing, and the general mood was "party party party" ! I had a lot of fun... too bad it was SO hot inside of course, but with the heaters on (yes they were ON), it makes sense. I also agree with the smoking fog you have to walk through when leaving the main room, not really pleasant.  I can understand people were arguing about what a spring colour is, but ... WTF?? Oh well, there are always some complaints to do anyway... Looking forward to see the pictures !

Cc

Hi there,

This was my first "spring party" and I really enjoyed it ! I appreciate there were two styles of music (I hate salsa, sorry), the drum band was amazing, and the general mood was "party party party" ! I had a lot of fun... too bad it was SO hot inside of course, but with the heaters on (yes they were ON), it makes sense. I also agree with the smoking fog you have to walk through when leaving the main room, not really pleasant.  I can understand people were arguing about what a spring colour is, but ... WTF?? Oh well, there are always some complaints to do anyway... Looking forward to see the pictures !

Cc
Cc-linette, Apr 8, 2009 @ 11:36

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23
THE PICTURES, THE PICTURES, THE PICTURES!!!! :D
THE PICTURES, THE PICTURES, THE PICTURES!!!! :D
Laurianne, Apr 8, 2009 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24
Yellow glocalers,

the party was indeed fun, first glocal party i went to. Nir, wow, never knew u did so much, and now toddler stuff. keep up the good work.

Yellow glocalers,

the party was indeed fun, first glocal party i went to. Nir, wow, never knew u did so much, and now toddler stuff. keep up the good work.
Chicki, Apr 8, 2009 @ 13:15

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25
Guys,

The Pictures will be posted tomorrow (Thu). Sorry it's taking a while - we received nearly 1000 (!) pics from the night, and we're now re-sizing and editing them.

Thanks to all members who sent us pics, and especially to the photographers DavidPapos, Cristi, and Catalin.

NIr

Guys,

The Pictures will be posted tomorrow (Thu). Sorry it's taking a while - we received nearly 1000 (!) pics from the night, and we're now re-sizing and editing them.

Thanks to all members who sent us pics, and especially to the photographers DavidPapos, Cristi, and Catalin.

NIr
Nir Ofek, Apr 8, 2009 @ 15:33

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

The Pictures are up (thanks to David Papo, CrisTi, and Catalin), in these 2 galleries:

You can tag yourself and add comments.

And a big personal thanks again to those who made the night work!

The Pictures are up (thanks to David Papo, CrisTi, and Catalin), in these 2 galleries:

You can tag yourself and add comments.

And a big personal thanks again to those who made the night work!

Nir Ofek, Apr 11, 2009 @ 10:26

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27
Thanks for all the feedback.

The key point to fix that came out (apart from the heat and entrance wait-times) is ensuring the smoking area is far enough from the non-smokers. Next year we'll fix this either by moving the smoking area upstairs (yes, there's a second floor at the venu), or outside. So all the main floor will be smokeless.

Mindster: I also take the point about managing the stage better. And you guys didn't look silly at all, infact you looked very sexy (except for Syd Brown)!

Thanks for all the feedback.

The key point to fix that came out (apart from the heat and entrance wait-times) is ensuring the smoking area is far enough from the non-smokers. Next year we'll fix this either by moving the smoking area upstairs (yes, there's a second floor at the venu), or outside. So all the main floor will be smokeless.

Mindster: I also take the point about managing the stage better. And you guys didn't look silly at all, infact you looked very sexy (except for Syd Brown)!
Nir Ofek, Apr 11, 2009 @ 10:31

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28
The pictures are awesome, I couldn't help laughing my ass off one more time. I can't wait for the next party. I'm gonna start thinking about the outfit.

I want to thank everyone who made possible the party, specially Nir. I had such a good time, I wish there were a Spring party every weekend.

The pictures are awesome, I couldn't help laughing my ass off one more time. I can't wait for the next party. I'm gonna start thinking about the outfit.

I want to thank everyone who made possible the party, specially Nir. I had such a good time, I wish there were a Spring party every weekend.

DavidGomez, Apr 11, 2009 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29
David:

It's guests like you, who go all out on party costumes and who really let themselves have wild fun, that make these parties special. I hope you and your crew will keep coming to glocals & Sindy events, cos you really live the spirit.

See you soon bro!

Nir

David:

It's guests like you, who go all out on party costumes and who really let themselves have wild fun, that make these parties special. I hope you and your crew will keep coming to glocals & Sindy events, cos you really live the spirit.

See you soon bro!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Apr 11, 2009 @ 21:59

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Hey all!

The 2010 Spring Party is this Saturday (April 10), and we think it will be at-least as good as the one last year...(-:

Details for the 2010 Spring Party: www.sindy.ch/spring2010.htm

See you there this Saturday!

Nir

Hey all!

The 2010 Spring Party is this Saturday (April 10), and we think it will be at-least as good as the one last year...(-:

Details for the 2010 Spring Party: www.sindy.ch/spring2010.htm

See you there this Saturday!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 4, 2010 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Hey!