Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
TRX training

Hii everyone,

I'm new in Geneva, does anyone know good TRX training classes, preferably near the nations.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hii everyone,

I'm new in Geneva, does anyone know good TRX training classes, preferably near the nations.

Thanks

Sasha AzmatFeb 10, 2017 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 2396 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: TRX training
Post 1

Hi Sasha,

I've also been looking for TRX classes in Geneva. I found a Cuban guy who gives lessons in Augustin (near planpalais), but his sport room it tiny, so I only did one lesson. The place was called cuban fitness or something like that. His class was excellent, but the tiny room without windows was far from ideal.

I've also tried American Fitness in Jonction, but it's not a TRX class, but more of a crossfit using some TRX.

I've done some TRX training in Brazil and I find the level of training here much below to which I'm used to.

If you ever find a good TRX lesson, I would be interested too.

Good training!

Hi Sasha,

I've also been looking for TRX classes in Geneva. I found a Cuban guy who gives lessons in Augustin (near planpalais), but his sport room it tiny, so I only did one lesson. The place was called cuban fitness or something like that. His class was excellent, but the tiny room without windows was far from ideal.

I've also tried American Fitness in Jonction, but it's not a TRX class, but more of a crossfit using some TRX.

I've done some TRX training in Brazil and I find the level of training here much below to which I'm used to.

If you ever find a good TRX lesson, I would be interested too.

Good training!

geojusto, Feb 10, 2017 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello,

I'm a certified presonal trainer with over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and i give private TRX sessions at home or parc (anywhere thats suits you) for very reasonable price. 

I can offer you a free trial session and i have references available. You can always check my website on getfitathomept for more info.

Regards

Talal

Hello,

I'm a certified presonal trainer with over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and i give private TRX sessions at home or parc (anywhere thats suits you) for very reasonable price. 

I can offer you a free trial session and i have references available. You can always check my website on getfitathomept for more info.

Regards

Talal

Talal Makineh, Mar 19, 2017 @ 08:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I'm certainly keen to try your outdoor lessons some day around 18h (6pm). I actually have a TRX device (decatlhon brand).

Parc Navazza-Oltramare is a good location for me, but also more central places such as Parc des Bastions or Parc de la Grange.

Let us know when you organize a trial session

I'm certainly keen to try your outdoor lessons some day around 18h (6pm). I actually have a TRX device (decatlhon brand).

Parc Navazza-Oltramare is a good location for me, but also more central places such as Parc des Bastions or Parc de la Grange.

Let us know when you organize a trial session

geojusto, Mar 20, 2017 @ 08:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello,

With pleasure, we can set the training session for next Monday the 27th at 6pm at park DES BASTIONS if thats suits you well. I will be bringing two TRX's if anyone wants to join. 

have a good day.

Best Regards,

Talal

Hello,

With pleasure, we can set the training session for next Monday the 27th at 6pm at park DES BASTIONS if thats suits you well. I will be bringing two TRX's if anyone wants to join. 

have a good day.

Best Regards,

Talal

Talal Makineh, Mar 20, 2017 @ 13:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Yes, for sure. That works for me. I suggest you organize a glocals event so you can know how many people will show up.

Yes, for sure. That works for me. I suggest you organize a glocals event so you can know how many people will show up.

geojusto, Mar 20, 2017 @ 13:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Perfect, yes will do so. Have a good day

Perfect, yes will do so. Have a good day

Talal Makineh, Mar 20, 2017 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello Geojusto,

I want to confirm the trial session Monday at the parc Bastion at 6pm. This is my

number 0033 789 303 970 (french line) if any changes till tomorrow. 

Thank you,

Talal

Hello Geojusto,

I want to confirm the trial session Monday at the parc Bastion at 6pm. This is my

number 0033 789 303 970 (french line) if any changes till tomorrow. 

Thank you,

Talal

Talal Makineh, Mar 25, 2017 @ 10:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hello,

I haven't got any confirmation for tomorrow's session so the session is CANCELLED..

good day,

Talal

Hello,

I haven't got any confirmation for tomorrow's session so the session is CANCELLED..

good day,

Talal

Talal Makineh, Mar 26, 2017 @ 19:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

That's a pity. I didn't check glocals during the weekend.

Why don't you create an event using glocals? I'm sure there will be more people interested.

That's a pity. I didn't check glocals during the weekend.

Why don't you create an event using glocals? I'm sure there will be more people interested.

geojusto, Mar 27, 2017 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I have been doing fitness training (using TRX) with Talal for more than a year now. I highly recommend him.

I have been doing fitness training (using TRX) with Talal for more than a year now. I highly recommend him.

ossama k, Apr 1, 2017 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 2396 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form