Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Taming of the Shrew

Well, apart from not having any Glocals banner to alert people where to meet on the platform, almost not getting off the train in Montreux, giggling all the way through the performance (example: "Am I your bird? I mean to shift my bush." cue laughter), not organising food or drink at the interval, fake numbering the entire group, stalking group members to force to participate in events they didn't want to, blaming other people for organisation failure, making us all go on an unscheduled 3km hike after the play to end the evening with 'fine dining' at McDonalds, not heeding members feedback (I distinctly remember someone saying, "It was just like Fawlty Towers!), there's only one thing I can say...

And that is this was, without doubt THE BEST Glocals event I have ever attended! Laughing

Dhamari, thanks so much for sorting everything out last night and for making sure everyone who attended had a great time. I really appreciate it.

The text you are quoting:

Well, apart from not having any Glocals banner to alert people where to meet on the platform, almost not getting off the train in Montreux, giggling all the way through the performance (example: "Am I your bird? I mean to shift my bush." cue laughter), not organising food or drink at the interval, fake numbering the entire group, stalking group members to force to participate in events they didn't want to, blaming other people for organisation failure, making us all go on an unscheduled 3km hike after the play to end the evening with 'fine dining' at McDonalds, not heeding members feedback (I distinctly remember someone saying, "It was just like Fawlty Towers!), there's only one thing I can say...

And that is this was, without doubt THE BEST Glocals event I have ever attended! Laughing

Dhamari, thanks so much for sorting everything out last night and for making sure everyone who attended had a great time. I really appreciate it.

RichJun 8, 2013 @ 08:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1420 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Taming of the Shrew
Post 1

Thanks to everyone who came out, definitely one of my most memorable nights in Switzerland! 

Thanks to everyone who came out, definitely one of my most memorable nights in Switzerland! 

Dhamari N, Jun 8, 2013 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks you very much for the event. I enjoyed it very much and good to know new people. Unfortunately, I cannot join this coming Tuesday due to another schedule. However, I hope to meet you guys again in another event. Thanks again :)

Thanks you very much for the event. I enjoyed it very much and good to know new people. Unfortunately, I cannot join this coming Tuesday due to another schedule. However, I hope to meet you guys again in another event. Thanks again :)

Jakun Koo, Jun 8, 2013 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Jun 8, 13 08:50

Brilliant night despite the list of complaints...! ;) x

Brilliant night despite the list of complaints...! ;) x

Emma John, Jun 12, 2013 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Big thanks to Dhamari for organising - I was especially impressed with the timing of the train leaving from Montreux!

Helen x

Big thanks to Dhamari for organising - I was especially impressed with the timing of the train leaving from Montreux!

Helen x

helen_detraz, Jun 16, 2013 @ 21:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1420 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form