Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Urban Golf in Friboug organised by Le Voyageur

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Urban Golf in Friboug organised by Le Voyageur

What an unusual way to explore Fribourg and have fun in a group! 18 holes of golf played with a weird golf club and special balls, which are available, with a map for about 10 CHF, from the tourist office. I would recommend this inclusive activity which can be as competitive as you chose. Opportunities for an outdoor picnic at most 'holes', with convenient benches, most of which have good views of the river or town. We took tea at the patisserie of Nicolas Bertherin. Along with a mouthwatering selection of patisseries (cakes) Mariages tea and a selection of hot and cold drinks is available.

The text you are quoting:

What an unusual way to explore Fribourg and have fun in a group! 18 holes of golf played with a weird golf club and special balls, which are available, with a map for about 10 CHF, from the tourist office. I would recommend this inclusive activity which can be as competitive as you chose. Opportunities for an outdoor picnic at most 'holes', with convenient benches, most of which have good views of the river or town. We took tea at the patisserie of Nicolas Bertherin. Along with a mouthwatering selection of patisseries (cakes) Mariages tea and a selection of hot and cold drinks is available.

GingerJan 16, 2011 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1066 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Urban Golf in Friboug organised by Le Voyageur
Post 1

Brilliant day, I agree Jane - was a real laugh and NOT to be taken seriously by would-be golfers.  Just a lovely way to see the city, and environs of Fribourg, have an (active) walk, have fun with friends and the "19th hole" with a lovely hot chocolate and divine cakes!!

Signing Sound of Music songs along the way, optional.....of course :-)

The text you are quoting:

Brilliant day, I agree Jane - was a real laugh and NOT to be taken seriously by would-be golfers.  Just a lovely way to see the city, and environs of Fribourg, have an (active) walk, have fun with friends and the "19th hole" with a lovely hot chocolate and divine cakes!!

Signing Sound of Music songs along the way, optional.....of course :-)

Carolyn C, Jan 16, 2011 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1066 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form