Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Words and Colours exposition vernissage 7th June

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Words and Colours exposition vernissage 7th June

Dear All,

I would like to thank all of you who came to support me at my vernissage on Tuesday evening. I had a wonderful time interacting with all of you and sharing my thoughts and ideas. I was delighted to find my paintings and pen and ink series well received. It was a  great source of  encouragement for me and appreciation for my artwork. It was magical the way the evening began with experiementing with fusion music with William on his guitar. It was particularly interesting to read my poems to his tunes. I am glad I could share my experiences and my 'Words and Colours' concept with all of you who were present.

Thank You,

Warm Regards, Sreyashi.

P.S: Look forward to welcoming you all to my atelier on Thursday from 18h00 onwards.

The text you are quoting:

Dear All,

I would like to thank all of you who came to support me at my vernissage on Tuesday evening. I had a wonderful time interacting with all of you and sharing my thoughts and ideas. I was delighted to find my paintings and pen and ink series well received. It was a  great source of  encouragement for me and appreciation for my artwork. It was magical the way the evening began with experiementing with fusion music with William on his guitar. It was particularly interesting to read my poems to his tunes. I am glad I could share my experiences and my 'Words and Colours' concept with all of you who were present.

Thank You,

Warm Regards, Sreyashi.

P.S: Look forward to welcoming you all to my atelier on Thursday from 18h00 onwards.

GHOSHJun 8, 2011 @ 01:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1290 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Words and Colours exposition vernissage 7th June
Post 1

Hi everybody, ciao Sreyashi,

in a sweet end of the day in a romantic genovoise atmosphere, I had the pleasure to perceive the sense of love and struggle for happiness.

I've learned how pain is a labyrinth from which you want to get through but it is also a step of a trip toward the "ataraxia" of the wisdom. 

Research is also this: finding in people their beauty or their creeps as signs of life, since life is a creep of nature.

Someone said in life you look for happiness, someone else said that happiness is a perception, may be life is a trip toward knowledge, to gain that you need to pass through labyrinths and thoughts and fears but also love and care. 

This is what I thought after yesterday evening.

Thanks Sreyashi and all the people I had the fun to interact with

Nice time

Mimmo

Hi everybody, ciao Sreyashi,

in a sweet end of the day in a romantic genovoise atmosphere, I had the pleasure to perceive the sense of love and struggle for happiness.

I've learned how pain is a labyrinth from which you want to get through but it is also a step of a trip toward the "ataraxia" of the wisdom. 

Research is also this: finding in people their beauty or their creeps as signs of life, since life is a creep of nature.

Someone said in life you look for happiness, someone else said that happiness is a perception, may be life is a trip toward knowledge, to gain that you need to pass through labyrinths and thoughts and fears but also love and care. 

This is what I thought after yesterday evening.

Thanks Sreyashi and all the people I had the fun to interact with

Nice time

Mimmo

Mimmo M, Jun 8, 2011 @ 08:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you Mimmo for your kind comments. It was wonderful meeting you. Thank you for your support and I am glad you liked my pen and ink series. I would love to hear Dante's Inferno in Italian someday.  Look forward to welcoming you to my atelier evening tomorrow. Warmly, Srey

Thank you Mimmo for your kind comments. It was wonderful meeting you. Thank you for your support and I am glad you liked my pen and ink series. I would love to hear Dante's Inferno in Italian someday.  Look forward to welcoming you to my atelier evening tomorrow. Warmly, Srey

GHOSH, Jun 8, 2011 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear All,

Thank You,

Warm Regards, Sreyashi.

Jun 8, 11 01:52

Hi Sreyashi and everybody,

Your vernissage was a special moment. Your words, poems and William’s music touched me deeply and experienced sense of hope and joy . 

Your paintings combine strength and peace.

I am really happy and looking forward to keep in touch with you.

Maria

Hi Sreyashi and everybody,

Your vernissage was a special moment. Your words, poems and William’s music touched me deeply and experienced sense of hope and joy . 

Your paintings combine strength and peace.

I am really happy and looking forward to keep in touch with you.

Maria

mategusa, Jun 8, 2011 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you Maria for your kind comments. I am glad you liked the exposition and Willliam and my fusion experiment. Thank you for your support. Wonderful to meet your friend Rosalla. Warmly, Srey.

Thank you Maria for your kind comments. I am glad you liked the exposition and Willliam and my fusion experiment. Thank you for your support. Wonderful to meet your friend Rosalla. Warmly, Srey.

GHOSH, Jun 9, 2011 @ 00:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1290 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form