Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > glocals HALLOWEEN party ZH - Feedback, Review and Raffles (Friday, 28th Nov)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
glocals HALLOWEEN party ZH - Feedback, Review and Raffles (Friday, 28th Nov)

Whoa!!! What a night again...There were about 500 people who rocked this party...thank you all for making this party a huge success!

I would like to thank the volunteers (Samira, Alita, Ima and Chetan). You guys did a fantastic job at the door. You make people feel at home the moment they arrived...

We had raffles... Here are the prize winning numbers. Please contact me by Friday, noon this week for the ptizes
17, 84, 116, 179, 210, 312, 347, 369, 388, 410

The party started at 8pm and within an hour, the place started filling up and by 10pm, the place was full...!!!

After 10pm, the party picked up in full swing with the DJ pumping up the music...

The hardcore crowd stayed back and we partied until 4.30am...

Once again...thanks you all for making this party a hugeeee success....

FEEBBACK PLEASE? What do you think we can change to make the parties better...

You all rocked...

Check out the PICTURES and VIDEO from the party

I would like to thank our partner www.silhouette.ch
Unfortunately there were only 100 vouchers for using the fitness club for 1 month (value 199chf)

GOOD NEWS is, they are offering the same check out the link

http://www.silhouette.ch/DEUTSCH/mail/glocals/slh_mailing_glocals.html

Please provide a feedback on how you liked the party and what can be improved for next time.

NEXT EVENT! glocals HIPPIE party, Friday, 25th November!!

Thanks
Ehsaan

The text you are quoting:

Whoa!!! What a night again...There were about 500 people who rocked this party...thank you all for making this party a huge success!

I would like to thank the volunteers (Samira, Alita, Ima and Chetan). You guys did a fantastic job at the door. You make people feel at home the moment they arrived...

We had raffles... Here are the prize winning numbers. Please contact me by Friday, noon this week for the ptizes
17, 84, 116, 179, 210, 312, 347, 369, 388, 410

The party started at 8pm and within an hour, the place started filling up and by 10pm, the place was full...!!!

After 10pm, the party picked up in full swing with the DJ pumping up the music...

The hardcore crowd stayed back and we partied until 4.30am...

Once again...thanks you all for making this party a hugeeee success....

FEEBBACK PLEASE? What do you think we can change to make the parties better...

You all rocked...

Check out the PICTURES and VIDEO from the party

I would like to thank our partner www.silhouette.ch
Unfortunately there were only 100 vouchers for using the fitness club for 1 month (value 199chf)

GOOD NEWS is, they are offering the same check out the link

http://www.silhouette.ch/DEUTSCH/mail/glocals/slh_mailing_glocals.html

Please provide a feedback on how you liked the party and what can be improved for next time.

NEXT EVENT! glocals HIPPIE party, Friday, 25th November!!

Thanks
Ehsaan

EhsaanNov 3, 2011 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1640 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: glocals HALLOWEEN party ZH - Feedback, Review and Raffles (Friday, 28th Nov)
Post 1

The party was great fun, the music was really good but have to say very very disappointed with all the boring people who decided not to dress up.

Come on people....where is your fun side!

Its a Halloween party, next year I think fancy dress outfits should be mandatory, otherwise no entry...at least that would ensure only the "fun" people were let in!

Might have been a nice idea to dress the people up on the door too!

The text you are quoting:

The party was great fun, the music was really good but have to say very very disappointed with all the boring people who decided not to dress up.

Come on people....where is your fun side!

Its a Halloween party, next year I think fancy dress outfits should be mandatory, otherwise no entry...at least that would ensure only the "fun" people were let in!

Might have been a nice idea to dress the people up on the door too!

Rosanna D, Nov 3, 2011 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1640 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form