Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > glocals Halloween Party 2013 Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
glocals Halloween Party 2013 Geneva

Big thanks to the 1600 guests (!!!) who partied with us last night. What a party!

And an especially big huge thanks to everyone who made such huge efforts to come with amazing crazy costumes. You guys really rock.

We'd love to hear your feedback, and especially what can be improved.

Pictures coming soon.

Big See you at the Xmas Ball on December 7 2013 at the Interconti!

Nir, glocals co-founder

The text you are quoting:

Big thanks to the 1600 guests (!!!) who partied with us last night. What a party!

And an especially big huge thanks to everyone who made such huge efforts to come with amazing crazy costumes. You guys really rock.

We'd love to hear your feedback, and especially what can be improved.

Pictures coming soon.

Big See you at the Xmas Ball on December 7 2013 at the Interconti!

Nir, glocals co-founder

Nir OfekOct 27, 2013 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 3396 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: glocals Halloween Party 2013 Geneva
Post 1

Hi guys, really an excellent one. Here a quick impression from me and my friends: 

http://instagram.com/p/f8WTtXNyVq/ . We had a great time :)

Hi guys, really an excellent one. Here a quick impression from me and my friends: 

http://instagram.com/p/f8WTtXNyVq/ . We had a great time :)

summermind, Oct 28, 2013 @ 08:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Nir...Thank You for  organizing such a massive Party:)

Like always-I love it!!!

It's always been HOT HOT HOT.
Next time our group will arrive with some cool bikini :D

photo  : Birgith Roosipuu !

Nir...Thank You for  organizing such a massive Party:)

Like always-I love it!!!

It's always been HOT HOT HOT.
Next time our group will arrive with some cool bikini :D

photo  : Birgith Roosipuu !

Dace B, Oct 28, 2013 @ 09:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Guys,

Party was awesome! just a quick question if anyone knows who i would need to contact for a lost phone at the party? my friend lost his iPhone there :(.

Cheers

Adam

Hey Guys,

Party was awesome! just a quick question if anyone knows who i would need to contact for a lost phone at the party? my friend lost his iPhone there :(.

Cheers

Adam

adam b, Oct 28, 2013 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks for the feedback guys. 

We did find a few lost articles after the party, and we left them all with the Palladium concierge, who is there each day. Call him directly (in French tho...): 

Tél. +41 22 418 98 25

Nir

Thanks for the feedback guys. 

We did find a few lost articles after the party, and we left them all with the Palladium concierge, who is there each day. Call him directly (in French tho...): 

Tél. +41 22 418 98 25

Nir

Nir Ofek, Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Oh Yes, 

Sooo Many Crazy, Awesome, Wild, Beautiful, Scary and The Best people at the same time in same place. 

I do not like to complain about things, because I like to say: "If you do not like something then its your problem and you can always choose come or not to come."

But here i just have few questions, maybe i just misunderstood some things..

1) why there were only one entrance? I mean, i didint have absolutely any problems to enter or etc, but in my head when 1600 people are coming is it safe?

2) And then next thing why there was only one way to go out to get some fresh air or smoke? It took us about 10 minutes to get out and same to get back in..

And there were some rooms closed this year which were open last year.. No?

BUT ANYWAY, i enjoyed the show. It was Excellent! Liked the LMFAO Guy, Freddy Mercury and Eminem. Brilliant work, Keep going! Definitely the best Halloween party in Geneva

Here are some party pictures. - http://msbpartytime.com/2013/10/27/once-upon-a-time-halloween-party-2013/

Nir, thanks for the free drink and see you on 7th of Decemeber at the Xmas Ball.

Keep going,

Ms.B

Oh Yes, 

Sooo Many Crazy, Awesome, Wild, Beautiful, Scary and The Best people at the same time in same place. 

I do not like to complain about things, because I like to say: "If you do not like something then its your problem and you can always choose come or not to come."

But here i just have few questions, maybe i just misunderstood some things..

1) why there were only one entrance? I mean, i didint have absolutely any problems to enter or etc, but in my head when 1600 people are coming is it safe?

2) And then next thing why there was only one way to go out to get some fresh air or smoke? It took us about 10 minutes to get out and same to get back in..

And there were some rooms closed this year which were open last year.. No?

BUT ANYWAY, i enjoyed the show. It was Excellent! Liked the LMFAO Guy, Freddy Mercury and Eminem. Brilliant work, Keep going! Definitely the best Halloween party in Geneva

Here are some party pictures. - http://msbpartytime.com/2013/10/27/once-upon-a-time-halloween-party-2013/

Nir, thanks for the free drink and see you on 7th of Decemeber at the Xmas Ball.

Keep going,

Ms.B

Birgith Roosipuu, Oct 28, 2013 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Birgith, 

Thanks for the feedback, and you guys looked amazing!

The main entrance worked real well this year, with very little wait. We had 2 seperate caisses and entry directions, all leading to Palladium's main entrance with 4 double doors. 

The Exit and Re-entry points were from the back (for most of the night), to ensure they don't interfere with the main entrance. However, both the Exit and Re-entry were from the same door, and this caused too much wait. Next time we'll separate them into 2 doors, to ensure they move faster.

We really want to learn what else we can improve, we'd love to hear more feedback!

Thanks,

Nir 

Hi Birgith, 

Thanks for the feedback, and you guys looked amazing!

The main entrance worked real well this year, with very little wait. We had 2 seperate caisses and entry directions, all leading to Palladium's main entrance with 4 double doors. 

The Exit and Re-entry points were from the back (for most of the night), to ensure they don't interfere with the main entrance. However, both the Exit and Re-entry were from the same door, and this caused too much wait. Next time we'll separate them into 2 doors, to ensure they move faster.

We really want to learn what else we can improve, we'd love to hear more feedback!

Thanks,

Nir 

Nir Ofek, Oct 28, 2013 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Nir,

Better air conditioning, as some people were wearing masks and heavy costumes they were roasted and it could be dangerous. When I moved toward the bar at the back it was cooler, I didn’t have a heavy costume but if I wanted to stay on dance floor without melting I had to remove it. Otherwise a great party and the Q moved very fast. Thanks for the party Smile

Úna

Hi Nir,

Better air conditioning, as some people were wearing masks and heavy costumes they were roasted and it could be dangerous. When I moved toward the bar at the back it was cooler, I didn’t have a heavy costume but if I wanted to stay on dance floor without melting I had to remove it. Otherwise a great party and the Q moved very fast. Thanks for the party Smile

Úna

Oonagh, Oct 29, 2013 @ 09:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

The Pictures are live (thanks David Papo):

https://www.facebook.com/glocals

The Pictures are live (thanks David Papo):

https://www.facebook.com/glocals

Nir Ofek, Oct 29, 2013 @ 15:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

A big thank you and congratulations to Nir and the glocals gang for this amazing event. It's always a pleasure to see that both the organizers and the guests had made a huge effort to make this party one of the best in Geneva. Friendly staff, great DJ, more than 1000 "monsters" hungry for party... We really enjoyed it. 

A big thank you and congratulations to Nir and the glocals gang for this amazing event. It's always a pleasure to see that both the organizers and the guests had made a huge effort to make this party one of the best in Geneva. Friendly staff, great DJ, more than 1000 "monsters" hungry for party... We really enjoyed it. 

Mariya D, Oct 29, 2013 @ 19:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi Nir!

The party was great! My girlfriends and I had an awesome time. I haven't celebrated Halloween this well since I left Louisiana in 2007. (And in New Orleans we do know how to party.)  It was very hot though. I did leave dehydrated and probably 5kg lighter from dancing/sweating. Perhaps free tap water in the future? I'm sure that's cheaper than running the AC. lol

Everyone working, (the bartenders, the doormen, etc) were really enjoyable too which also says a lot. Pee-pee room lines were not tha bad either. 

We all left with sore feet, numbers from new friends, and good memories.

Cheers x 

Hi Nir!

The party was great! My girlfriends and I had an awesome time. I haven't celebrated Halloween this well since I left Louisiana in 2007. (And in New Orleans we do know how to party.)  It was very hot though. I did leave dehydrated and probably 5kg lighter from dancing/sweating. Perhaps free tap water in the future? I'm sure that's cheaper than running the AC. lol

Everyone working, (the bartenders, the doormen, etc) were really enjoyable too which also says a lot. Pee-pee room lines were not tha bad either. 

We all left with sore feet, numbers from new friends, and good memories.

Cheers x 

Apryl B, Oct 31, 2013 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 3396 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form