Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > glocals Xmas Ball 2011

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
glocals Xmas Ball 2011

Thanks to the 1000 glam guests who joined us last Saturday at the Xmas Ball at the Intercontinental Hotel. It's the 10th Ball we did, and I'm sure it was the best so far. Would love to hear your feedback.

Special thanks to the Volunteer Santas who helped welcome folks with chocolates, smiles, and even a randome vampire bite (left over from the Halloween Party).

Pictures:

- To see / order the professional studio shots by Goldkind: http://www.sindy.ch/ball2011-professional-portrait-pictures.htm

- The non-studio pics will be published this Wednesday on glocals.com

Thanks again for your trust, and have a great new year!

The glocals gang

The text you are quoting:

Thanks to the 1000 glam guests who joined us last Saturday at the Xmas Ball at the Intercontinental Hotel. It's the 10th Ball we did, and I'm sure it was the best so far. Would love to hear your feedback.

Special thanks to the Volunteer Santas who helped welcome folks with chocolates, smiles, and even a randome vampire bite (left over from the Halloween Party).

Pictures:

- To see / order the professional studio shots by Goldkind: http://www.sindy.ch/ball2011-professional-portrait-pictures.htm

- The non-studio pics will be published this Wednesday on glocals.com

Thanks again for your trust, and have a great new year!

The glocals gang

Nir OfekDec 12, 2011 @ 19:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2034 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: glocals Xmas Ball 2011
Post 1

Nir - awsome man!  Thanks for all the trouble you and the team have gone to, to lay stuff like this on for the rest of us......  Already looking forward to next year! (well almost!)

Nir - awsome man!  Thanks for all the trouble you and the team have gone to, to lay stuff like this on for the rest of us......  Already looking forward to next year! (well almost!)

David L, Dec 12, 2011 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: glocals Xmas Ball 2011
Post 2

Another event well organised !! Nir, give yourself a serious pat on the back and feel proud of another wonderful year jam packed full of great Glocals events, all thanks to your great hard work and initiative. Smile

I LOVE this event and it was truly a great evening full of the glitz and glam for the festive season and everyone in such a great party mood and rocking out to Miss Lady Gaga from Leicester !

The venue is perfect for this kind of event and the service was fantastic.

Great seeing so many familiar faces, hope to see some of you at my new years eve party Smile

Enjoy the rest of the festive season Glocals members !!

The Turtle xx

Another event well organised !! Nir, give yourself a serious pat on the back and feel proud of another wonderful year jam packed full of great Glocals events, all thanks to your great hard work and initiative. Smile

I LOVE this event and it was truly a great evening full of the glitz and glam for the festive season and everyone in such a great party mood and rocking out to Miss Lady Gaga from Leicester !

The venue is perfect for this kind of event and the service was fantastic.

Great seeing so many familiar faces, hope to see some of you at my new years eve party Smile

Enjoy the rest of the festive season Glocals members !!

The Turtle xx

uktheturtle, Dec 12, 2011 @ 20:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2034 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form