Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > glocals Yoga at Holmes Place

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
glocals Yoga at Holmes Place

Last night (Jan 20) we had a free Yoga class for glocals members at Holmes Place. 60 glocals members joined.  

We'd love to hear what you thought of the class & the facilities & the Holmes Place welcome. Holmes Place kindly offered to run more free sports classes exclusively for glocals members, and your feedback will help us improve the classes. 

One point to improve already is to have less people attend. The Yoga was a bit tight yesterday. 

Any other feedback welcome, thanks!

Nir, glocals co-founder

The text you are quoting:

Last night (Jan 20) we had a free Yoga class for glocals members at Holmes Place. 60 glocals members joined.  

We'd love to hear what you thought of the class & the facilities & the Holmes Place welcome. Holmes Place kindly offered to run more free sports classes exclusively for glocals members, and your feedback will help us improve the classes. 

One point to improve already is to have less people attend. The Yoga was a bit tight yesterday. 

Any other feedback welcome, thanks!

Nir, glocals co-founder

Nir OfekJan 21, 2011 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 2002 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: glocals Yoga at Holmes Place
Post 1

Hi,

for me the class was very good, I did enjoy it. The number of people was acceptable as the room was big enough. The stuff were so helpful and super nice. The instructor was very professional.

It was very good idea to try the very good and modern equipment before and after the class.

I suggest two things for future consideration: to have the sessions earlier around 7.

to clean up the room after each session as it was dusty.

Thank you very much for this class.

Hi,

for me the class was very good, I did enjoy it. The number of people was acceptable as the room was big enough. The stuff were so helpful and super nice. The instructor was very professional.

It was very good idea to try the very good and modern equipment before and after the class.

I suggest two things for future consideration: to have the sessions earlier around 7.

to clean up the room after each session as it was dusty.

Thank you very much for this class.

lama chami, Jan 21, 2011 @ 20:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Lama. I'm really happy you enjoyed the class and facilities. I would also like the class to be earlier but unfortunately this isn't possible as the studios are already occupied during peak time with the regular timetabled classes.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Lama. I'm really happy you enjoyed the class and facilities. I would also like the class to be earlier but unfortunately this isn't possible as the studios are already occupied during peak time with the regular timetabled classes.

Amy Soska, Jan 22, 2011 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Amy is a great yoga teacher and brings a fantastic energy to the class.  She tailored the class to be helpful for many skill levels, which is difficult to do with such a large class.  Amy was very professional and answered all my questions after class.  I would recommend her as a yoga instructor for individuals of all skill levels. 

The facilities were very nice - the waiting areas are very calm, the locker room had plenty of space and lots of amenities, there were different kinds of cardio machines (elipticals, bikes, stairmasters,treadmills, etc.) and lots of them from which to choose.  I popped into the spinning room for a bit and it seemed well equipped.  

The staff was very nice and after the class had fresh fruit, water, and juices available for us. 

Overall, I had a great experience.  Thank you for setting this up!

Amy is a great yoga teacher and brings a fantastic energy to the class.  She tailored the class to be helpful for many skill levels, which is difficult to do with such a large class.  Amy was very professional and answered all my questions after class.  I would recommend her as a yoga instructor for individuals of all skill levels. 

The facilities were very nice - the waiting areas are very calm, the locker room had plenty of space and lots of amenities, there were different kinds of cardio machines (elipticals, bikes, stairmasters,treadmills, etc.) and lots of them from which to choose.  I popped into the spinning room for a bit and it seemed well equipped.  

The staff was very nice and after the class had fresh fruit, water, and juices available for us. 

Overall, I had a great experience.  Thank you for setting this up!

Kat M, Jan 23, 2011 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Excellent evening, thank to you. The gym is great and it was really nice to be able to use their facilities before the yoga class!

I really enjoyed the yoga. The teacher is really professional and managed so well the big group, definitely not an easy task for a yoga beginner class!! I would definitely join her class again and would recommend her to my friends.

The overall experience was great and would definitely recommend the gym...shame, I am already registered somewhere else. The staff was very helpful and professional and their opening times are early in the morning and late in the evening! Thanks for giving us this opportunity.

Excellent evening, thank to you. The gym is great and it was really nice to be able to use their facilities before the yoga class!

I really enjoyed the yoga. The teacher is really professional and managed so well the big group, definitely not an easy task for a yoga beginner class!! I would definitely join her class again and would recommend her to my friends.

The overall experience was great and would definitely recommend the gym...shame, I am already registered somewhere else. The staff was very helpful and professional and their opening times are early in the morning and late in the evening! Thanks for giving us this opportunity.

Valerie d, Jan 23, 2011 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello,

I'd like to thank Holmes Place for the free yoga class - I enjoyed it very much!

The instructor was very nice and friendly. The gym is quite modern and the stuff is very helpful and kind.

My advice for future imrpovement of the yoga class - less people attending, softer light - maybe some candles too and a relaxing music!

Rally.

Hello,

I'd like to thank Holmes Place for the free yoga class - I enjoyed it very much!

The instructor was very nice and friendly. The gym is quite modern and the stuff is very helpful and kind.

My advice for future imrpovement of the yoga class - less people attending, softer light - maybe some candles too and a relaxing music!

Rally.

Rally G, Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Great experience.

Thinking to join yoga class, though it was not that easy Wink

Great experience.

Thinking to join yoga class, though it was not that easy Wink

Rana N, Jan 24, 2011 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Thanks all!

This Sunday is another free class, this time on Body Pump. It's a combo of music and weight lifting, and it works all muscle groups (even those you never knew you had). 

This Sunday 13h30-14h30 at Holmes Place, free for glocals members, in English. 

RSVP on:  [email protected]

Thanks all!

This Sunday is another free class, this time on Body Pump. It's a combo of music and weight lifting, and it works all muscle groups (even those you never knew you had). 

This Sunday 13h30-14h30 at Holmes Place, free for glocals members, in English. 

RSVP on:  [email protected]

Nir Ofek, Feb 9, 2011 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 2002 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form