Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > looking for a guitarrist, open to all kinds of music..

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for a guitarrist, open to all kinds of music..

hello, my name is lola, i was actriss in spain, 4 months ago moved here and i miss doing some music or artistic stuff. I tried to learn many times to play the guitar but nowadays, still i only know a few chords... so i am intersted in finding someone who likes to play all kinds of music (not really interested in comercial music). As i said i am an actriss and been into singing classes, and voice classes, i love to sing, but i am not a singer... i am interested in investigating, singing made songs, also trying to improvise new things.   So if you like to play guitar, and missing sometimes a voice for it, send me a message and let's try togheter....

The text you are quoting:

hello, my name is lola, i was actriss in spain, 4 months ago moved here and i miss doing some music or artistic stuff. I tried to learn many times to play the guitar but nowadays, still i only know a few chords... so i am intersted in finding someone who likes to play all kinds of music (not really interested in comercial music). As i said i am an actriss and been into singing classes, and voice classes, i love to sing, but i am not a singer... i am interested in investigating, singing made songs, also trying to improvise new things.   So if you like to play guitar, and missing sometimes a voice for it, send me a message and let's try togheter....

lola eulogioJan 24, 2012 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1334 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1334 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form