Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
watshing MOTO GP

Hey mates...

Watching at home and alone is boring!

Does anyone has an idea where in Geneva I can watch the MOTO GP? Is there maybe a nice pub or sports bar with a live-broadcast?

As well...if you are interested in sharing with me this season do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Cheers,

Djamilia

The text you are quoting:

Hey mates...

Watching at home and alone is boring!

Does anyone has an idea where in Geneva I can watch the MOTO GP? Is there maybe a nice pub or sports bar with a live-broadcast?

As well...if you are interested in sharing with me this season do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Cheers,

Djamilia

Djamilia ZMay 11, 2012 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1365 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: watshing MOTO GP
Post 1

hello Djamilia,

Have zou tried in pickwick? sometimes if you ask them to put a sporting event on tele, they might put it on for you.  I've been them before and asked them for a specific sporting event and the put one of the tv's on what i wanted to watch.

if not, you'll have to try and find an italien bar of café, they should have the moto gp on, let me know if you find somewhere as i to would be interested in watching some of the races in a bar instead of at home on my computer

regards

Karl

hello Djamilia,

Have zou tried in pickwick? sometimes if you ask them to put a sporting event on tele, they might put it on for you.  I've been them before and asked them for a specific sporting event and the put one of the tv's on what i wanted to watch.

if not, you'll have to try and find an italien bar of café, they should have the moto gp on, let me know if you find somewhere as i to would be interested in watching some of the races in a bar instead of at home on my computer

regards

Karl

camdenkarl, Jun 1, 2012 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: watshing MOTO GP
Post 2

The hotel I am staying at had the race on this past weekend.  What a race!!!  I am staying in Lausanne at the Movenpick

The hotel I am staying at had the race on this past weekend.  What a race!!!  I am staying in Lausanne at the Movenpick

Jason DePew, Jun 4, 2012 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1365 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form