Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Carpooling from Geneva to Montreux on 14 September

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Carpooling from Geneva to Montreux on 14 September

Hello, my friend and I are looking to go to Montreux on Saturday. We are looking to get there before 11:00 a.m. I tried BlaBlaCar, but haven't had any luck finding a ride. If anyone is traveling in that direction and has a couple seats available, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

The text you are quoting:

Hello, my friend and I are looking to go to Montreux on Saturday. We are looking to get there before 11:00 a.m. I tried BlaBlaCar, but haven't had any luck finding a ride. If anyone is traveling in that direction and has a couple seats available, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Cristina BSep 10, 2019 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1336 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Carpooling from Geneva to Montreux on 14 September
Post 1

If you cannot find a suitable carpooling solution, you can always try to find some cheap train tickets if you book a bit in advance in cff.ch, look for the "billets dégriffés": https://www.sbb.ch/fr/abonnements-et-billets/possibilites-achat/economiser.html

Pay attention and check both first and second class ... it is rare, but it has happened to me before, when selecting the "billets dégriffés", to find cheaper tickets  in 1st class than in 2nd class!

The text you are quoting:

If you cannot find a suitable carpooling solution, you can always try to find some cheap train tickets if you book a bit in advance in cff.ch, look for the "billets dégriffés": https://www.sbb.ch/fr/abonnements-et-billets/possibilites-achat/economiser.html

Pay attention and check both first and second class ... it is rare, but it has happened to me before, when selecting the "billets dégriffés", to find cheaper tickets  in 1st class than in 2nd class!

ajimenezp, Sep 12, 2019 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1336 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form