Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Conducting a technical event in Dubai

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Conducting a technical event in Dubai

Hey all,

As I have mentioned in my last post, I moved to Dubai the last month and it's awesome! 

We are planning to conduct a technical event by the month of June and I need your help to choose an event management service here in Dubai. 

I contacted an event technology service provider last day. They have different types of display systems, holograms and virtual relaity product services. We will need such type of technologies for our event. 

So can you please suggest me more technical event management services here, so that I can choose the best service. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hey all,

As I have mentioned in my last post, I moved to Dubai the last month and it's awesome! 

We are planning to conduct a technical event by the month of June and I need your help to choose an event management service here in Dubai. 

I contacted an event technology service provider last day. They have different types of display systems, holograms and virtual relaity product services. We will need such type of technologies for our event. 

So can you please suggest me more technical event management services here, so that I can choose the best service. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Olivia PrincessFeb 14, 2018 @ 06:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1947 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Conducting a technical event in Dubai
Post 1

Unfortunately, I only know of event management companies here in Geneva.

Unfortunately, I only know of event management companies here in Geneva.

Franc P, Feb 14, 2018 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Conducting a technical event in Dubai
Post 2

I wish i had come across this sooner. If you are in need of a company in the future dont hesitate to reach out. 

I wish i had come across this sooner. If you are in need of a company in the future dont hesitate to reach out. 

Cyrille D, Sep 4, 2018 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1947 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form