Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Kyrgyzstan trip in August and Septmber 2018

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kyrgyzstan trip in August and Septmber 2018

Hi. My name is Aigerim. I am from Kyrgyzstan. Currently, living in Geneva. Who want to join  trip to Kyrgyzstan in Central Asia between August and September 2018. It is amazing country for horse riding, and hiking mountains and to explore nomad life with absolutely different culture. PLease PM if interested.

The text you are quoting:

Hi. My name is Aigerim. I am from Kyrgyzstan. Currently, living in Geneva. Who want to join  trip to Kyrgyzstan in Central Asia between August and September 2018. It is amazing country for horse riding, and hiking mountains and to explore nomad life with absolutely different culture. PLease PM if interested.

Aigerim AlmazovaAug 14, 2018 @ 12:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1510 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Kyrgyzstan trip in August and Septmber 2018
Post 1

Me :) how much please ?

Me :) how much please ?

hesham shafei, Aug 14, 2018 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Same here ;) what is the cost? 

We, the Geneva Runners were in Mongolia, back in 2009 - so this looks very familar. Cool

Looking forward to hearing back from you - thank you!

Same here ;) what is the cost? 

We, the Geneva Runners were in Mongolia, back in 2009 - so this looks very familar. Cool

Looking forward to hearing back from you - thank you!

SWISS, Aug 15, 2018 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Interested, sent pm. thanks

Interested, sent pm. thanks

Dave G, Aug 16, 2018 @ 02:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

So, the dates are flexible, I am gathering groups for trip to Kyrgyzstan during the September and October  period, more people more cheaper.

The housing in Kyrgyzstan is very cheap,  hotels around CHF 10-15  per night per person. Also you can just take a tent or yurt (traditional house of nomads)  Also, Central Asia is known for its amazing hospitality, and the homestays and guesthouses on this trip are no exception.

Food is also cheap arounf CHF 7-10 in total per day (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)

Horse renting is around CHF 10-20 CHF per day (if you want)

Transport.  It is better to take local guide-driver with his own car that will transfer you to all the places around Kyrgyzstan plus he will be guide in mountains and contact with local people. So we need to pay driver guide with car CHF 80 per day. (if two people, CHF 40 from each one and etc.)

Mobile network is very cheap. You will get free sim card in airport and will cost 2 francs per unlimited internet per week.

No visa needed to go to Kyrgyzstan.

So, for 10 days it will cost around CHF 800-1000 (or less) depends on you.

And flight tickets two ways is around CHF 400-800

About programm is very flexible . In Kyrgyzstan, 94 percent of the land is covered by mountains. Kyrgyzstan is a land of mountains, but it is also a land of lakes. In total, there are almost two thousand lakes in the country with a total area of almost 7000 sq. km. 

The planned programm is for 10 days-

1 st day day of arrival, Bishkek tour,eveining dinner at national restaurant

2 nd day Hiking in Ala archa mountains, Kegety Waterfall, Burana tower, Chon Kemin, Horse riding in Chon-Kemin.

3 day Konorchek canyon, Tamchy village, Issik-kul lake beach

4th day Hiking to mountaineous Altyn Arashan  lake ,swimming in thermau water, night in yurts or tent

5 day Jety-oguz canyon hiking, Waterfall, Canyon Skazka, Bokombaevo village

6 day 2 days Hiking to Ala- Kul (Lake in the  photo in mountains)

8. Kochkor, Son-Kul lake, Night in yurts, horse riding in Son.kul

9. Tash rabat (historical place),and Chatyr kul lake

10. Day of arrival from Bishkek

About me, Currently I am living in Geneva, working as intern for WTO. I want to help in organization of  this trips because i see that ,many people want to discover new countries and I want to use this chance while I am in Europe to show people the beauty of my country.  So, if you decided to go to Kyrgyzstan or if you have any question you can call me +4176317 67 71 or e-mail [email protected] to discus the dates of the trip (convinient for you) and in more details about Kyrgyzstan.

So, the dates are flexible, I am gathering groups for trip to Kyrgyzstan during the September and October  period, more people more cheaper.

The housing in Kyrgyzstan is very cheap,  hotels around CHF 10-15  per night per person. Also you can just take a tent or yurt (traditional house of nomads)  Also, Central Asia is known for its amazing hospitality, and the homestays and guesthouses on this trip are no exception.

Transport.  It is better to take local guide-driver with his own car that will transfer you to all the places around Kyrgyzstan plus he will be guide in mountains and contact with local people. So we need to pay driver guide with car CHF 80 per day. (if two people, CHF 40 from each one and etc.)

Mobile network is very cheap. You will get free sim card in airport and will cost 2 francs per unlimited internet per week.

So, for 10 days it will cost around CHF 800-1000 (or less) depends on you.

About programm is very flexible . In Kyrgyzstan, 94 percent of the land is covered by mountains. Kyrgyzstan is a land of mountains, but it is also a land of lakes. In total, there are almost two thousand lakes in the country with a total area of almost 7000 sq. km. 

The planned programm is for 10 days-

1 st day day of arrival, Bishkek tour,eveining dinner at national restaurant

2 nd day Hiking in Ala archa mountains, Kegety Waterfall, Burana tower, Chon Kemin, Horse riding in Chon-Kemin.

3 day Konorchek canyon, Tamchy village, Issik-kul lake beach

4th day Hiking to mountaineous Altyn Arashan  lake ,swimming in thermau water, night in yurts or tent

5 day Jety-oguz canyon hiking, Waterfall, Canyon Skazka, Bokombaevo village

6 day 2 days Hiking to Ala- Kul (Lake in the  photo in mountains)

8. Kochkor, Son-Kul lake, Night in yurts, horse riding in Son.kul

9. Tash rabat (historical place),and Chatyr kul lake

10. Day of arrival from Bishkek

About me, Currently I am living in Geneva, working as intern for WTO. I want to help in organization of  this trips because i see that ,many people want to discover new countries and I want to use this chance while I am in Europe to show people the beauty of my country.  So, if you decided to go to Kyrgyzstan or if you have any question you can call me +4176317 67 71 or e-mail [email protected] to discus the dates of the trip (convinient for you) and in more details about Kyrgyzstan.

Aigerim Almazova, Aug 16, 2018 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Yes, you are right. Kyrgystan is also nomad culture as Mongolia. And we have roots from Mongolia somehow. The difference with Monglolia that it was part of Silk road (together with China Uzbekistan). And it is very high mountain country. The highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan is Peak Pobedy which is  at 7,439 metres . 

About the cost

Accommodation.  hotels in Kyrgyzstan are very cheap,  hotels around CHF 10-15  per night per person. Also you can just take a tent or yurt (traditional house of nomads)  Also, Central Asia is known for its amazing hospitality, and the homestays and guesthouses on this trip are no exception.

So, for 10 days it will cost around CHF 800-1000 (or less) depends on number of people

No visa needed for European ans Swiss citizens

Yes, you are right. Kyrgystan is also nomad culture as Mongolia. And we have roots from Mongolia somehow. The difference with Monglolia that it was part of Silk road (together with China Uzbekistan). And it is very high mountain country. The highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan is Peak Pobedy which is  at 7,439 metres . 

About the cost

Accommodation.  hotels in Kyrgyzstan are very cheap,  hotels around CHF 10-15  per night per person. Also you can just take a tent or yurt (traditional house of nomads)  Also, Central Asia is known for its amazing hospitality, and the homestays and guesthouses on this trip are no exception.

So, for 10 days it will cost around CHF 800-1000 (or less) depends on number of people

No visa needed for European ans Swiss citizens

Aigerim Almazova, Aug 16, 2018 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1510 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form