Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Looking for travel mate(s) to Oktoberfest at Munchen 23-24 Sep '17

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for travel mate(s) to Oktoberfest at Munchen 23-24 Sep '17

Hello!

I'm Carlos, 26 yo. I'm originally from Indonesia and currently work and live in Lausanne.

I would really love to visit Munchen during its famous Oktoberfest as I love beers! Unfortunately, my friends are not so. Been thinking of going there anyway by myself but of course would not mind if I can have a travel mate, preferrably someone who loves beers as well to have fun together! I plan to go there by either plane from GVA or train from Lausanne.

If anyone is interested or been wanting to go there but haven't got any companion to enjoy it with, send me a message!

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I'm Carlos, 26 yo. I'm originally from Indonesia and currently work and live in Lausanne.

I would really love to visit Munchen during its famous Oktoberfest as I love beers! Unfortunately, my friends are not so. Been thinking of going there anyway by myself but of course would not mind if I can have a travel mate, preferrably someone who loves beers as well to have fun together! I plan to go there by either plane from GVA or train from Lausanne.

If anyone is interested or been wanting to go there but haven't got any companion to enjoy it with, send me a message!

Carlos RafavySep 12, 2017 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1348 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for travel mate(s) to Oktoberfest at Munchen 23-24 Sep '17
Post 1

Hello Carlos!

I will be going to the Konstanz Oktoberfest on your same weekend. In case you're interested in trading Munich with Konstanz (www.oktoberfest-konstanz.com ), I'll probably post an event tonight on Glocals. It may not be as big as Munich, but having been to Konstanz 4 times already I can say that it's still a lot of fun. Only drawback, there's no guarantee that you can make it inside a tent (we usually go one hour before, to make sure we're first in the queue)

Hello Carlos!

I will be going to the Konstanz Oktoberfest on your same weekend. In case you're interested in trading Munich with Konstanz (www.oktoberfest-konstanz.com ), I'll probably post an event tonight on Glocals. It may not be as big as Munich, but having been to Konstanz 4 times already I can say that it's still a lot of fun. Only drawback, there's no guarantee that you can make it inside a tent (we usually go one hour before, to make sure we're first in the queue)

Andrea Vid, Sep 12, 2017 @ 12:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for travel mate(s) to Oktoberfest at Munchen 23-24 Sep '17
Post 2

For those interested, I posted the event on http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/96302.htm . You're welcome to join in! and participate in the planning of the trip

For those interested, I posted the event on http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/96302.htm . You're welcome to join in! and participate in the planning of the trip

Andrea Vid, Sep 13, 2017 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1348 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form