Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Travel insurance

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Travel insurance

Hi all!

I am looking to get annual travel insurance (worldwide as I travel to the US at least once a year). Does anyone have any recommendations? It's important it has good medical cover in case of falling ill while abroad. Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all!

I am looking to get annual travel insurance (worldwide as I travel to the US at least once a year). Does anyone have any recommendations? It's important it has good medical cover in case of falling ill while abroad. Thank you!

Helen GSep 26, 2018 @ 16:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1532 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Travel insurance
Post 1

Hi all!

Sep 26, 18 16:31

I recommend the “ETI” travel insurance offered by Touring Club Suisse.  Anyone can join.  You don’t need to own a car or even be a motorist and price-wise it’s very competitive.

I have been a “pedestrian” member for years and have no complaints.  For example, on the two occasions I had to cancel flight reservations because of illness, I received appropriate reimbursement without any argy-bargy hassle or delay.

Best wishes,

R.

I recommend the “ETI” travel insurance offered by Touring Club Suisse.  Anyone can join.  You don’t need to own a car or even be a motorist and price-wise it’s very competitive.

I have been a “pedestrian” member for years and have no complaints.  For example, on the two occasions I had to cancel flight reservations because of illness, I received appropriate reimbursement without any argy-bargy hassle or delay.

Best wishes,

R.

Ritchie, Sep 26, 2018 @ 17:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Travel insurance
Post 2

I found World Nomads to be great.  I've used it on multiple trips. https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/

I found World Nomads to be great.  I've used it on multiple trips. https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/

Stephanie San German, Oct 25, 2018 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1532 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form