Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > 2,5 room appartment in Höngg with big terrace and view on the Alps

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
2,5 room appartment in Höngg with big terrace and view on the Alps

To rent from 6.12.09 a 2,5 room appartment in Höngg (Bäulistr.15, 8049 Zürich), with 18m2 of terrace and a beautiful view on the Alps. Big living room with lots of sunlight, parquet floor. Nearby trams 4 and 13, school, Limmat and Werdinsel. 15Min from HB. Rent is 1500 CHF + 220 CHF for charges and 130 CHF for the garage (mandatory). Visiting time is thursday 12.11.09 from 18h30-19h30. Please inform if you want to come: 079 412 36 99

The text you are quoting:

To rent from 6.12.09 a 2,5 room appartment in Höngg (Bäulistr.15, 8049 Zürich), with 18m2 of terrace and a beautiful view on the Alps. Big living room with lots of sunlight, parquet floor. Nearby trams 4 and 13, school, Limmat and Werdinsel. 15Min from HB. Rent is 1500 CHF + 220 CHF for charges and 130 CHF for the garage (mandatory). Visiting time is thursday 12.11.09 from 18h30-19h30. Please inform if you want to come: 079 412 36 99

TytusLNov 8, 2009 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2061 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: 2,5 room appartment in Höngg with big terrace and view on the Alps
Post 1

Hi TytusL

I know someone who'll be interested. I'll tell her to get in touch with on your mobile number and the details of the open evening. Is that ok?

Let me know / 0795 055 980

Toby

Hi TytusL

I know someone who'll be interested. I'll tell her to get in touch with on your mobile number and the details of the open evening. Is that ok?

Let me know / 0795 055 980

Toby

tobythebrit, Nov 9, 2009 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Tytsul:

We'll delete this thread tomorrow (Tue) at noon, because it belongs on the Zurich Classifieds section, not on the forums.  Pls feel free to re-post it there. 

Nir, glocals moderator

Tytsul:

We'll delete this thread tomorrow (Tue) at noon, because it belongs on the Zurich Classifieds section, not on the forums.  Pls feel free to re-post it there. 

Nir, glocals moderator

Nir Ofek, Nov 9, 2009 @ 21:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Nir

sorry, I didn't know that ads for flats should be posted elsewhere. I already posted it there, you can delete this thread.

Thanks, Tytus

Hey Nir

sorry, I didn't know that ads for flats should be posted elsewhere. I already posted it there, you can delete this thread.

Thanks, Tytus

TytusL, Nov 9, 2009 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sure Toby, please inform the interested person and give her my phone number: 079 412 36 99

Thanks, Tytus

Sure Toby, please inform the interested person and give her my phone number: 079 412 36 99

Thanks, Tytus

TytusL, Nov 9, 2009 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2061 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form