Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Advice service for tennants in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Advice service for tennants in Zurich

Hi Glocalers,

Does anyone have information about a service for Zurich that can be contacted for advice to tennants in case of a dispute with the landlord? I have a potential situation developing with mine...

Thanks in advance for any info.

Rich

The text you are quoting:

Hi Glocalers,

Does anyone have information about a service for Zurich that can be contacted for advice to tennants in case of a dispute with the landlord? I have a potential situation developing with mine...

Thanks in advance for any info.

Rich

rich_tApr 20, 2010 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2402 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Advice service for tennants in Zurich
Post 1

Hi Rich

This is the website of the tenants rights association (ASLOCA IN WESTERN SWITZERLAND). All the info is in german though .. so if you dont understand it, youll have to contact them.

Good luck

Phil

Hi Rich

This is the website of the tenants rights association (ASLOCA IN WESTERN SWITZERLAND). All the info is in german though .. so if you dont understand it, youll have to contact them.

Good luck

Phil

wilycoyote, Apr 21, 2010 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Advice service for tennants in Zurich
Post 2

Hi Rich

Good luck

Phil

Apr 21, 10 09:52

Thanks Phil, the Asloca page redirects to Mieterverband if you live in Zürich, their homepage being:

http://www.mieterverband.ch/zh_mr_online.0.html

I visited them yesterday, became a member for 95 CHF for the calendar year and got legal advice from a lawyer in English. This is an excellent service!

Thanks Phil, the Asloca page redirects to Mieterverband if you live in Zürich, their homepage being:

http://www.mieterverband.ch/zh_mr_online.0.html

I visited them yesterday, became a member for 95 CHF for the calendar year and got legal advice from a lawyer in English. This is an excellent service!

rich_t, Apr 23, 2010 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2402 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form