Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Coaching - looking for a coachee

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Coaching - looking for a coachee

Hi there,

I am currently on a training course to become a coach - main focus is career, job and leadership coaching.

As part of the course, I am looking for a person interested in being coached - if you have any topic that you would like to discuss with a coach from career change, to having taken on a leadership position or finding yourself in a conflict at work you would be a perfect candidate.

The coaching is free of charge (as I am still learning :-)), time investment will be 4-6 sessions each 90 minutes. The sessions should take place between June and November this year and should be in person (in Zurich).

Coaching can be conducted in English or German - if you are interested or you might know someone who is, please send me note and I will get in contact with you. I am also happy to provide further information or answer any questions you might have.

Looking forward to your responses

Conny

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

I am currently on a training course to become a coach - main focus is career, job and leadership coaching.

As part of the course, I am looking for a person interested in being coached - if you have any topic that you would like to discuss with a coach from career change, to having taken on a leadership position or finding yourself in a conflict at work you would be a perfect candidate.

The coaching is free of charge (as I am still learning :-)), time investment will be 4-6 sessions each 90 minutes. The sessions should take place between June and November this year and should be in person (in Zurich).

Coaching can be conducted in English or German - if you are interested or you might know someone who is, please send me note and I will get in contact with you. I am also happy to provide further information or answer any questions you might have.

Looking forward to your responses

Conny

Cornelia SchättleMay 26, 2010 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1516 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Coaching - looking for a coachee
Post 1

Hello Cornelia,

Thanks for your post. Please let me know about how things are going with your coachee research. I've been living in Geneva for the last two years and will be moving to Zurich in July/August.

I was working for an advertising agency and due to restructuring, I'm no longer going to continue working with this company. I've got a few months in front of me and am thinking/researching a possible career change.

Maybe I could be one of your coachees ?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lamar

Hello Cornelia,

Thanks for your post. Please let me know about how things are going with your coachee research. I've been living in Geneva for the last two years and will be moving to Zurich in July/August.

I was working for an advertising agency and due to restructuring, I'm no longer going to continue working with this company. I've got a few months in front of me and am thinking/researching a possible career change.

Maybe I could be one of your coachees ?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lamar

misterlam, May 31, 2010 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Conny,

I would definetly be interested. 

Hanna 

Hi Conny,

I would definetly be interested. 

Hanna 

hannat, May 31, 2010 @ 16:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Cornelia,

Do u still have capacity? as then i would be in!

Kind regards,

Andrea

Dear Cornelia,

Do u still have capacity? as then i would be in!

Kind regards,

Andrea

Andrea R, Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1516 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form