Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Does anyone live near Stauffacherstr.221?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Does anyone live near Stauffacherstr.221?

Dear All

I had a friend in school - back about 10 years ago. She studied Russian in St.Petersburg and we lived next door to each other. We had a lot of fun together - hanging out, talking and so on. She was a really really nice person.

Now since back then not everyone was into email, I only have her postal address in Zurich.

Which is Stauffacherstr.221 Zurich

Her name is Jacqueline Conus. If you live nearby would you mind checking if she is still there by any chance?

Thanks in advance. Pls give her my name Maria and maybe my email [email protected]

I appreciate all your kind effort.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Jackie if you are reading this by any chance, I would love to meet you - we are coming to Zurich!

The text you are quoting:

Dear All

I had a friend in school - back about 10 years ago. She studied Russian in St.Petersburg and we lived next door to each other. We had a lot of fun together - hanging out, talking and so on. She was a really really nice person.

Now since back then not everyone was into email, I only have her postal address in Zurich.

Which is Stauffacherstr.221 Zurich

Her name is Jacqueline Conus. If you live nearby would you mind checking if she is still there by any chance?

Thanks in advance. Pls give her my name Maria and maybe my email [email protected]

I appreciate all your kind effort.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Jackie if you are reading this by any chance, I would love to meet you - we are coming to Zurich!

Maria MJul 22, 2010 @ 19:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1588 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1588 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form