Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Extra ticket for the Zurich open air Festival this weekend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Extra ticket for the Zurich open air Festival this weekend

Hey everyone, I have a ticket for the open air festival, but unfortunately I can't make it ;-(

The original price of the ticket I bought for the 3 days (Access from Friday 12:00 till Sunday 22:00) was 160 CHF, and would love to sell it away, otherwise I loose the money. Anyone interested?? I can sell it for 140 CHF instead of 160 CHF. Let me know and please don't hesitate to send me an email to my private account [email protected] or send me a sms to my Mobil number 0786596304. The ticket is on a pdf format so can easily be sent. Thanks a lot and hope you have a great time at the open air ;-)

Cheers Camila

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone, I have a ticket for the open air festival, but unfortunately I can't make it ;-(

The original price of the ticket I bought for the 3 days (Access from Friday 12:00 till Sunday 22:00) was 160 CHF, and would love to sell it away, otherwise I loose the money. Anyone interested?? I can sell it for 140 CHF instead of 160 CHF. Let me know and please don't hesitate to send me an email to my private account [email protected] or send me a sms to my Mobil number 0786596304. The ticket is on a pdf format so can easily be sent. Thanks a lot and hope you have a great time at the open air ;-)

Cheers Camila

Camila VolpeAug 26, 2010 @ 09:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form