Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > German course in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
German course in Zurich
Hi!

I am looking for a good German laguage course in Zurich, with people around my age (25). Does anyone know a good and nice school?

Thanks!

Madeleine

The text you are quoting:
Hi!

I am looking for a good German laguage course in Zurich, with people around my age (25). Does anyone know a good and nice school?

Thanks!

Madeleine
Madeleine9aSep 11, 2008 @ 16:35

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 5908 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: German course in Zurich
Post 1
Hey Madeleine,

I know of the 'usual suspect' schools, like Berlitz and Inlingua. But maybe there's some hidden pearls in Zurich which I don't know about. This week we'll include your question in the newsletter we send out to all glocals Zurich members, and we'll see what comes up...

Good luck,

Nir

Hey Madeleine,

I know of the 'usual suspect' schools, like Berlitz and Inlingua. But maybe there's some hidden pearls in Zurich which I don't know about. This week we'll include your question in the newsletter we send out to all glocals Zurich members, and we'll see what comes up...

Good luck,

Nir
Nir Ofek, Sep 14, 2008 @ 13:03

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Madeliene,

There is a school in Parade Platz where you will find people between 20-30.
SCW sprache schule
Fraumünsterstrasse 23
044 980 52 72
8001 Zurich

Also have a look at the link below.

http://www.directories.ch/ypo/base.aspx?do=navigateAddressList&name=Language%20schools&geo=&location=&zip=&categoryid=&searchtype=adr_simple&letter=all&step=3&sortby=desplz&page=10

Hope this helps

Cheers
Ehsaan

Hey Madeliene,

There is a school in Parade Platz where you will find people between 20-30.
SCW sprache schule
Fraumünsterstrasse 23
044 980 52 72
8001 Zurich

Also have a look at the link below.

http://www.directories.ch/ypo/base.aspx?do=navigateAddressList&name=Language%20schools&geo=&location=&zip=&categoryid=&searchtype=adr_simple&letter=all&step=3&sortby=desplz&page=10

Hope this helps

Cheers
Ehsaan
Ehsaan, Sep 14, 2008 @ 13:14

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Madeleine,

I was just curious to know what was the outcome of your German Course School, would you be willing to share your experiences?

Hey Madeleine,

I was just curious to know what was the outcome of your German Course School, would you be willing to share your experiences?

Andrash K, Nov 24, 2009 @ 04:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

My girlfriend goes to Allemania (you've probably seen the ads on the trams) on Badenerstrasse near Albisriederplatz. She's happy, she's had about 5 teachers now and all except one were good or excellent. Also they are among the cheapest. Have also heard good things about EB Zurich (www.eb-zuerich.ch).

My girlfriend goes to Allemania (you've probably seen the ads on the trams) on Badenerstrasse near Albisriederplatz. She's happy, she's had about 5 teachers now and all except one were good or excellent. Also they are among the cheapest. Have also heard good things about EB Zurich (www.eb-zuerich.ch).

rich_t, Nov 24, 2009 @ 23:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I was going to Alemania too for about 9 months and it's a really good school! Highly recommend it!

I was going to Alemania too for about 9 months and it's a really good school! Highly recommend it!

Stephanie M, Nov 28, 2009 @ 20:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Madeleine, My boyfriend and me, we are going to Alemania and we are very happy so far, unfortunately I think they are planning to change the evening courses to just once a week... if you can, try to get a place in Thomas group, I a great teacher... Hope it helps :D

Hi Madeleine, My boyfriend and me, we are going to Alemania and we are very happy so far, unfortunately I think they are planning to change the evening courses to just once a week... if you can, try to get a place in Thomas group, I a great teacher... Hope it helps :D

luciaespona, Apr 1, 2010 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Madeleine,

I just started with Alemania. They have great teachers, and I've learned a lot after 1 week.

I didnt speak at all before german and Im starting to understand ans apeak a little, so I recommend  you this school

good look

Hi Madeleine,

I just started with Alemania. They have great teachers, and I've learned a lot after 1 week.

I didnt speak at all before german and Im starting to understand ans apeak a little, so I recommend  you this school

good look

adela muresan, Apr 1, 2010 @ 22:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hello!!

I was taking some courses in LSI (Language Studies International ). I was quite content with them, and there were several people on our age range ( I am also 25) Actually I am thinking of coming back.

Anyway it would be very useful for me to find some other possibilities.

Thanks!!

Emilio

Hello!!

I was taking some courses in LSI (Language Studies International ). I was quite content with them, and there were several people on our age range ( I am also 25) Actually I am thinking of coming back.

Anyway it would be very useful for me to find some other possibilities.

Thanks!!

Emilio

Ad A, Apr 2, 2010 @ 02:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

wow,so many ppl learn in Alemania....is that good?I learned for 2 months in klubshule migros last year,and feel not bad,will continue it again there 14.Apr,already paid....now saw so many ppl learn in Alemania....aaaaaaah

wow,so many ppl learn in Alemania....is that good?I learned for 2 months in klubshule migros last year,and feel not bad,will continue it again there 14.Apr,already paid....now saw so many ppl learn in Alemania....aaaaaaah

Jin J, Apr 9, 2010 @ 12:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

My wife has been attending EB Zurich and she is very happy so far! I think you get the best bang for the buck when it comes to learning Deutsch. I have actually written up a post on my blog about different schools in Zurich, and EB is getting some of the best marks:

http://newlyswissed.com/?p=1046

Viel Glück bei der Suche!

My wife has been attending EB Zurich and she is very happy so far! I think you get the best bang for the buck when it comes to learning Deutsch. I have actually written up a post on my blog about different schools in Zurich, and EB is getting some of the best marks:

http://newlyswissed.com/?p=1046

Viel Glück bei der Suche!

Dimitri Burkhard, Jul 8, 2010 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 5908 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form