Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > HOT TIPS on ZURICH....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HOT TIPS on ZURICH....

will be in Zurich this coming thursday and friday....
I heard that the nightlife is really great (especially relative to Geneva!)....if anyone has any good suggestions where to hang out I am all "ears"....
I am 38 so obviously I prefer not to hang around with wild 18 year olds but any club/bar with cool ambience and no "fashion conscious" attitude would be great! I like anything as long as people are relaxed and friendly....
Also, any tips of places to go in Zurich that your average tourist typically misses out on??
Thanks,
Fadi

The text you are quoting:

will be in Zurich this coming thursday and friday....
I heard that the nightlife is really great (especially relative to Geneva!)....if anyone has any good suggestions where to hang out I am all "ears"....
I am 38 so obviously I prefer not to hang around with wild 18 year olds but any club/bar with cool ambience and no "fashion conscious" attitude would be great! I like anything as long as people are relaxed and friendly....
Also, any tips of places to go in Zurich that your average tourist typically misses out on??
Thanks,
Fadi

fazziJun 1, 2010 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1363 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: HOT TIPS on ZURICH....
Post 1

go to the Labor bar on Friday...

They have Celebreties party.....28+ so no kiddies around for sure!

Cheers, Ehsaan

go to the Labor bar on Friday...

They have Celebreties party.....28+ so no kiddies around for sure!

Cheers, Ehsaan

Ehsaan, Jun 1, 2010 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: HOT TIPS on ZURICH....
Post 2

A good bet is a small area where within 2 minutes walk of each other you have Hafenkniepe, El Lokal, Stall 7, and Reithalle - all reasonable bars, pretty full and lively and some turning into clubs or showing concerts.

I wouldn't have too high expections about friendliness though, I mean people are not unfriendly but they're not exactly super-warm either.

Viel Spass!

A good bet is a small area where within 2 minutes walk of each other you have Hafenkniepe, El Lokal, Stall 7, and Reithalle - all reasonable bars, pretty full and lively and some turning into clubs or showing concerts.

I wouldn't have too high expections about friendliness though, I mean people are not unfriendly but they're not exactly super-warm either.

Viel Spass!

rich_t, Jun 2, 2010 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1363 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form