Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Kindergarten for under 3s in Horgen area?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kindergarten for under 3s in Horgen area?

Hi all, my wife and I moving to Zurich from Lausanne on 1st June. Probably we will be in Horgen Thalwill area...We have an 18 month old daughter and have been searching internet sites for English speaking kindergarten/nurseries that will take on a child under 3 (or over 2 on September 1st - she is 2 in November!!!)...does anyone have any advice or recommendations?  We were thinking of one or two days a week only....my wife is French/Italian, Im English before anyone suggests german speaking only...one of the reasons we are moving, we want to be around more expat families. 

Any help and advice is really appreciated. Thanks, James

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, my wife and I moving to Zurich from Lausanne on 1st June. Probably we will be in Horgen Thalwill area...We have an 18 month old daughter and have been searching internet sites for English speaking kindergarten/nurseries that will take on a child under 3 (or over 2 on September 1st - she is 2 in November!!!)...does anyone have any advice or recommendations?  We were thinking of one or two days a week only....my wife is French/Italian, Im English before anyone suggests german speaking only...one of the reasons we are moving, we want to be around more expat families. 

Any help and advice is really appreciated. Thanks, James

Juice4471Apr 25, 2010 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1521 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1521 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form