Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Kombucha Culture

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kombucha Culture

Kombucha is a popular health promoting beverage and natural folk remedy made by fermenting tea. The Kombucha culture looks like a white rubbery pancake. It is a symbiotic culture of yeast and other microorganisms. The culture is placed in sweetened black or green tea and turns the tea into a sea of health giving acids and nutrients. The Kombucha culture feeds on the sugar and, in exchange, produces other valuable substances which change into the drink: glucuronic acid, glucon acid, lactic acid, vitamins, amino acids, antibiotic substances, and other products. The Kombucha culture is, therefore, a real tiny biochemical factory.

You are welcome if you would like to have more information and the starter Kombucha culture.

All the best!

Rolando

Tel: 044 919 0772

The text you are quoting:

Kombucha is a popular health promoting beverage and natural folk remedy made by fermenting tea. The Kombucha culture looks like a white rubbery pancake. It is a symbiotic culture of yeast and other microorganisms. The culture is placed in sweetened black or green tea and turns the tea into a sea of health giving acids and nutrients. The Kombucha culture feeds on the sugar and, in exchange, produces other valuable substances which change into the drink: glucuronic acid, glucon acid, lactic acid, vitamins, amino acids, antibiotic substances, and other products. The Kombucha culture is, therefore, a real tiny biochemical factory.

You are welcome if you would like to have more information and the starter Kombucha culture.

All the best!

Rolando

Tel: 044 919 0772

rensoliMar 17, 2014 @ 10:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1797 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Kombucha Culture
Post 1

Hi Rolando.

I saw your message about the SCOBY. Thank you for the description.

I have one but it is no longer producing kombucha as it did. The tea is very vinegary, almost completely vinegar. Do you know why?

CHeers.

Laura

The text you are quoting:

Hi Rolando.

I saw your message about the SCOBY. Thank you for the description.

I have one but it is no longer producing kombucha as it did. The tea is very vinegary, almost completely vinegar. Do you know why?

CHeers.

Laura

Laura Leoncini, Jan 22, 2019 @ 06:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1797 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form