Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > LOOKING FOR ROOMATE for NEW modern 5.5 room apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
LOOKING FOR ROOMATE for NEW modern 5.5 room apartment

HI

IM LOOKING FOR A ROOMATE (25-35 YEARS OLD) TO SHARE MY 5.5 ROOM APARTMENT IN BONSTETTEN WITH. IT IS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD - VERY MODERN WITH ALL MODERN COMFORTS (WASHER/DRYER IN BATHROOM ETC ETC). PETS ALLOWED.

2 WALKING MINUTES TO THE S-BAHN STATION, 5MIN. DRIVING TO THE AUTOBAHN AND IN CLOSE WALKING DISTANCE TO COOP, MIGROS, BANK AND POST OFFICE. WITH THE NEW TUNNEL TO ZH, IT ONLY TAKES 8 DRIVING MINUTES TO THE CITY.

BONSTETTEN IS SITUATED IN A VERY BEAUTIFUL AREA - LOTS OF BIKE AND RUNNING TRAILS, LAKES AROUND AND YET CLOSE TO CITY LIFE.

PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST :)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

The text you are quoting:

HI

IM LOOKING FOR A ROOMATE (25-35 YEARS OLD) TO SHARE MY 5.5 ROOM APARTMENT IN BONSTETTEN WITH. IT IS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD - VERY MODERN WITH ALL MODERN COMFORTS (WASHER/DRYER IN BATHROOM ETC ETC). PETS ALLOWED.

2 WALKING MINUTES TO THE S-BAHN STATION, 5MIN. DRIVING TO THE AUTOBAHN AND IN CLOSE WALKING DISTANCE TO COOP, MIGROS, BANK AND POST OFFICE. WITH THE NEW TUNNEL TO ZH, IT ONLY TAKES 8 DRIVING MINUTES TO THE CITY.

BONSTETTEN IS SITUATED IN A VERY BEAUTIFUL AREA - LOTS OF BIKE AND RUNNING TRAILS, LAKES AROUND AND YET CLOSE TO CITY LIFE.

PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST :)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

jcleeFeb 23, 2010 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1448 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: LOOKING FOR ROOMATE for NEW modern 5.5 room apartment
Post 1

Hey,

I am french, 24, and will be relocating to Zürich. I am currently looking for flats, rooms or whatever I could find. 

Can you please tell me a bit more about the room? Is it still free? When would you like to rent it and for how long? Is there only one room free? Is it furnished?...

Do you have any picture of the flat and the room?

Where is it located?

Cheers,

Thibaut

Hey,

I am french, 24, and will be relocating to Zürich. I am currently looking for flats, rooms or whatever I could find. 

Can you please tell me a bit more about the room? Is it still free? When would you like to rent it and for how long? Is there only one room free? Is it furnished?...

Do you have any picture of the flat and the room?

Where is it located?

Cheers,

Thibaut

Thibaut B, Mar 25, 2010 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: LOOKING FOR ROOMATE for NEW modern 5.5 room apartment
Post 2

hi thibaut

unfortunately it is not free anymore. good luck on your search!

cheers

jennifer

hi thibaut

unfortunately it is not free anymore. good luck on your search!

cheers

jennifer

jclee, Mar 25, 2010 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1448 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form