Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Live music

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Live music

Hi Zurich people,

I know you are spoilt for choice when it comes to live music (well, compared to Neuchâtel you are!) but this Friday maybe you fancy something out of town.

A band from England are playing at Swiss Golf in Bubikon - some of you probably know it better than me already but it looks like a very nice country club and will be lovely for a summer's evening (we are in summer now, right???). The band are Traverso (http://www.myspace.com/traversomusic) and they've been working hard on building a grass-roots fan base in England over the last year. It seems to be paying off, as the second album is soon to be released on Universal.

I met lots of great people the last Zurich event I joined and I thought maybe some of you would like to come along for something a bit different next weekend.

Anyway, I have made an event so hopefully see some of you next week!

Kirsty x

The text you are quoting:

Hi Zurich people,

I know you are spoilt for choice when it comes to live music (well, compared to Neuchâtel you are!) but this Friday maybe you fancy something out of town.

A band from England are playing at Swiss Golf in Bubikon - some of you probably know it better than me already but it looks like a very nice country club and will be lovely for a summer's evening (we are in summer now, right???). The band are Traverso (http://www.myspace.com/traversomusic) and they've been working hard on building a grass-roots fan base in England over the last year. It seems to be paying off, as the second album is soon to be released on Universal.

I met lots of great people the last Zurich event I joined and I thought maybe some of you would like to come along for something a bit different next weekend.

Anyway, I have made an event so hopefully see some of you next week!

Kirsty x

Kirsty FJun 12, 2010 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1230 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1230 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form