Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking for apartment to rent for couple - advice?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for apartment to rent for couple - advice?

Hello!

My husband and I have just arrived in Zurich and will be here for the next 3 years. Does anybody have/ know of an apartment due for renting soon (ideally 1 August 2011)?

My husband works as a lawyer in Credit Suisse and I am looking for a job, also within the banking sector. We are both originally from Singapore and are a young quiet couple, with no children, no pets and no odd habits :).

Our search for a place (within Zurich and outside as well - Kilchberg, Ruschlikon, Thalwil, etc) has so far been unfruitful. It has been three weeks and our friends have advised us that it generally takes at least two months to find something but any help we can get would be much appreciated.

We have budgeted 2,400CHF for rent total and ideally would like to commute no more than half hour to work - office is at Sihl City. Also we are looking for unfurnished apartments only.

Any ideas/ information, suggestions on villages to consider that I may have missed out would help us greatly. Also tips on how to make our application look better would be great! Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

My husband and I have just arrived in Zurich and will be here for the next 3 years. Does anybody have/ know of an apartment due for renting soon (ideally 1 August 2011)?

My husband works as a lawyer in Credit Suisse and I am looking for a job, also within the banking sector. We are both originally from Singapore and are a young quiet couple, with no children, no pets and no odd habits :).

Our search for a place (within Zurich and outside as well - Kilchberg, Ruschlikon, Thalwil, etc) has so far been unfruitful. It has been three weeks and our friends have advised us that it generally takes at least two months to find something but any help we can get would be much appreciated.

We have budgeted 2,400CHF for rent total and ideally would like to commute no more than half hour to work - office is at Sihl City. Also we are looking for unfurnished apartments only.

Any ideas/ information, suggestions on villages to consider that I may have missed out would help us greatly. Also tips on how to make our application look better would be great! Thanks!

Adrianne FamJun 29, 2011 @ 15:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1113 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1113 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form