Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking to learn Swedish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking to learn Swedish

Hello,

I am trying to find someone who can teach me Swedish, does anyone know anyone who can do lessons or can themselves?!  I live in Thalwil, happy to meet anywhere in Zurich area.

Thanks

John

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am trying to find someone who can teach me Swedish, does anyone know anyone who can do lessons or can themselves?!  I live in Thalwil, happy to meet anywhere in Zurich area.

Thanks

John

royleJan 4, 2017 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2023 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking to learn Swedish
Post 1

Hi John! 

What are you looking for in terms of learning swedish? How many times per week? Are you seeking to learn conversational level or do you have higher aspirations?  Are you looking for qualified teachers or just somebody whose mother tongue is swedish?

Best regards
Elin Engdahl

Hi John! 

What are you looking for in terms of learning swedish? How many times per week? Are you seeking to learn conversational level or do you have higher aspirations?  Are you looking for qualified teachers or just somebody whose mother tongue is swedish?

Best regards
Elin Engdahl

Elin Engdahl, Jan 5, 2017 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Elin,

I am trying to learn the basics and conversational to start.  I would happily take anyone who can help and willing to pay a reasonable amount for services.  All the better if you were a teacher but a mother tongue who has an idea about teaching would be a great start.

Thanks

John

Hi Elin,

I am trying to learn the basics and conversational to start.  I would happily take anyone who can help and willing to pay a reasonable amount for services.  All the better if you were a teacher but a mother tongue who has an idea about teaching would be a great start.

Thanks

John

royle, Jan 5, 2017 @ 15:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Good Morning,

Thanks John for starting the discussion.

I would also be very interested to learn Swedish. I work in Thalwil and live in Zurich (Wiedikon). What I am looking for is just conversational. Whether you are a certified teacher or someone would is Swedish and could teach me the basics (with a minimum of structure and teaching skills) please let me know. Personal message preffered.

Thanks for reading and kind regards,

Roger

Good Morning,

Thanks John for starting the discussion.

I would also be very interested to learn Swedish. I work in Thalwil and live in Zurich (Wiedikon). What I am looking for is just conversational. Whether you are a certified teacher or someone would is Swedish and could teach me the basics (with a minimum of structure and teaching skills) please let me know. Personal message preffered.

Thanks for reading and kind regards,

Roger

Roger A, Jan 24, 2018 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi John,

I have a client who is Swedish and who is learning french with me. She lives in Geneva. She would be interested in doing a free exchange, would that interest you?

www.languagecoachinggeneva.ch

Hi John,

I have a client who is Swedish and who is learning french with me. She lives in Geneva. She would be interested in doing a free exchange, would that interest you?

www.languagecoachinggeneva.ch

Rachelle P, Jan 24, 2018 @ 16:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Roger,

Do you speak french?