Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Monty Alexander Harlem Kingston Express at 10 pm, on October 28 in Zürich - one ticket for sale

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Monty Alexander Harlem Kingston Express at 10 pm, on October 28 in Zürich - one ticket for sale

Hello,

We bought three tickets to go to this Monty Alexander concert but my mother-in-law said it would start too late for her : (. So we have one ticket for sale at the price we paid. This is no black market whatsoever. You will be sitting next to us...

Monty Alexander is likely one of the best Jazz Piano Player alive. He is sometimes called the successor Oscar Peterson. I have seen him a few times. Fantastic entertainment.

The details are as below so can you let me know if anyone is interested to buy it?

Concert name: Monty Alexander Harlem Kingston Express
Date/time: October 28, 10 pm
Venue: Theaterhaus Gessneralle
The seat number is Row 12 Place 6
Price: Sfr. 85

Please contact me if you wish to buy it.

Best regards,

Yasuko

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

We bought three tickets to go to this Monty Alexander concert but my mother-in-law said it would start too late for her : (. So we have one ticket for sale at the price we paid. This is no black market whatsoever. You will be sitting next to us...

Monty Alexander is likely one of the best Jazz Piano Player alive. He is sometimes called the successor Oscar Peterson. I have seen him a few times. Fantastic entertainment.

The details are as below so can you let me know if anyone is interested to buy it?

Concert name: Monty Alexander Harlem Kingston Express
Date/time: October 28, 10 pm
Venue: Theaterhaus Gessneralle
The seat number is Row 12 Place 6
Price: Sfr. 85

Please contact me if you wish to buy it.

Best regards,

Yasuko

Yasuko FOct 19, 2010 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1175 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1175 Views      |  Send to friend
EXCLUSIVE OFFERS

Feedback Form