Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Offering Private Flute Lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Offering Private Flute Lessons

Hello everyone,

My name is Krystle Jane Giddey and I'm a flute teacher originally from the U.S. I have recently moved to the Zürich area and I am looking to fill my flute studio with students. I have a Master's Degree in Flute Performance studying with Dr. Nicole Riner at the University of Wyoming as well as a Bachelor's of Music Degree in Flute performance from Concordia College, Moorhead. 

I teach students of all ages and skill levels, from beginners to advanced. I offer lessons in English with flexible scheduling and I am able to come to you for your convenience for each lesson.

Please send me a PM here if you have any questions or are interested in discussing lessons with me. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon!

Krystle Jane Giddey

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

My name is Krystle Jane Giddey and I'm a flute teacher originally from the U.S. I have recently moved to the Zürich area and I am looking to fill my flute studio with students. I have a Master's Degree in Flute Performance studying with Dr. Nicole Riner at the University of Wyoming as well as a Bachelor's of Music Degree in Flute performance from Concordia College, Moorhead. 

I teach students of all ages and skill levels, from beginners to advanced. I offer lessons in English with flexible scheduling and I am able to come to you for your convenience for each lesson.

Please send me a PM here if you have any questions or are interested in discussing lessons with me. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon!

Krystle Jane Giddey

Krystle GApr 25, 2017 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2270 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Offering Private Flute Lessons
Post 1

Hi Krystle, it's been over a year since your post, are you still in Switzerland?

Hi Krystle, it's been over a year since your post, are you still in Switzerland?

Rita Carli, Jun 7, 2018 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Rita,

Yes, it's been about a year and a half and I'm still here! Are you looking for a flute teacher? 

KrystleJane

Hi Rita,

Yes, it's been about a year and a half and I'm still here! Are you looking for a flute teacher? 

KrystleJane

Krystle G, Jun 11, 2018 @ 07:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Krystle, I've been interested in learning the flute for a while, but now I'm not sure I have the time. I'll definitely send you a message if I've ready. 

Rita.

Hi Krystle, I've been interested in learning the flute for a while, but now I'm not sure I have the time. I'll definitely send you a message if I've ready. 

Rita.

Rita Carli, Aug 1, 2018 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sorry, I mean I'll definitely send you a message if I'm* ready. That was a typo.

Sorry, I mean I'll definitely send you a message if I'm* ready. That was a typo.

Rita Carli, Aug 1, 2018 @ 23:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2270 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form